@Aether
@Ekkologix
@Underworld Broker
@MistyCatGoddess
@DynaMight
@Night Raid
@Ratchet
@QueenEmilia

Is everyone convinced about Melkor? Might be smarter to try and take out Converter first. I think that Zem was converted by Juliet D1 and is the Apprentice who can keep converting. We can control/block Melkor during the Night while Cult works during the day and can't really be controlled.
as i've said i think theres too much tinfoiling to do to come up with our cult picks, which could very well lead to mislynch, it would be a waste to let melkor go now in exchange of going after the cult, best thing is to resolve the obvious choice, melkor first, then go for cult, since we have lots of things to consider, also the fact the d4 convert is out there.

now that we have tpein's ability to narrow it down even further, i think melkor should be the priority for today, while we need someone to protect tpein at night

Well then, I guess Melkor is the choice for the lynch. Hopefully this rids us of the Wolves and we can tango with the Cult. We still have massive numbers against them. It's like 12-2 right now.

I know different ideas have been floated out this phase, but how does cult usually work? How many conversions is normal? And how many would make sense in a game like this. Say we do have 3 mafia, two hostile indies (one of which was a walking nuclear warhead), and the cult.

Cult already had CL and 2 conversions and they’ve taken 3 conversion shots. How many more conversions is reasonable to expect?

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeeting melkor is fine
but taking a risk to yeet someone that does not flip cult leader is a waste

u have more info than us @T-Pein™ , u can help us greatly in this

would u want to lynch mel? or drago? or dest/dyna?

idk who u checked but u can atleast narrow down PoE

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 5 Vote Count - 2

Aether: Melkor
QueenEmilia: TAC -> Melkor
TheAncientCent: Melkor
Conquistador: Melkor
Destroya: Melkor -> Mel
MistyCatGodess: Melkor
NightRaid: Melkor
Ekkologix: Melkor
Dr_Professor: Melkor
DynaMight: Melkor

LM - 9
Melon - 1

Correct me if I made any mistakes, or missed anyone.

Last edited:
Morning guys, I'm not used to only have to read up a couple of pages.
Tpein s claim is a relief, I hope he finds cult soon!
As someone mentioned the numbers are with us, we can get this done.
While we should probably be more active, when the thread is like this it's really hard to be and we have little to no info to go on as well.
I don't think it makes sense to randomly lynch someone of a list of possible cult apprentices. I think yeeting LM who clearly gave up is way better, than we have one less threat to worry about and can focus completely on cult. Mislynching for a percentage chance of getting cult against lynching a certain scum is a no brainer to me tbh.
And tomorrow we hopefully get some information from tpein! Especially if (as I hope there is a cd if cult convert successfully) no one gets converted tonight. Then he should have two names of ppl who are not cult (as of yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.