Votes: 22 66.7%
  • B) Option A

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
... There is no way she is faking that. I came out of that interaction convinced Emi was Town and telling the truth about their ability.
i have seen such reactions being faked but hers seem more toward the genuine side

i dont think she has a reason to claim the poison if shes scum. that looks good on her

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway with that being said. emilia is diona a cryo user and somehow has a poison ability

it has to be delayed kill flavor wise i guess

so any DoT is called poison here like ratchet mentioned apparently

Emil

Certified Memelord
The two cycle requirement on the poisoning made it very clear that it comes from a different source. Honestly, I'm not even surprised it comes from Town. I'm just disappointed it didn't come from someone I could flame and not feel bad about it afterwards.
there were better targets than u for sure. that we can agree on

i thought emi poisoned u both. now its different
broki claims she can give others kills. if shes culted she can just give to her cultmate
u still seem to ignore that i said my items can be used at any time, if i wouldve given them a kill tpein wouldve died already long ago during the day since he seems to be only hiding at night

also there would've been day kills since cult then wouldnt have to worry about getting tracked, blocked, etc

Emil

Certified Memelord
u still seem to ignore that i said my items can be used at any time, if i wouldve given them a kill tpein wouldve died already long ago during the day since he seems to be only hiding at night

also there would've been day kills since cult then wouldnt have to worry about getting tracked, blocked, etc
but u arent giving anyone kills
u don't town read anyone?
u cuda gave prof a kill or something

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
there were better targets than u for sure. that we can agree on
I don't think there should have been any targets on the table at all. But, I won't be mean. I'll be nice. Assuming good faith, @QueenEmilia, regardless of the outcome of this game (and if it contributed to a town loss) use it as a learning opportunity and we'll be guuci.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't think there should have been any targets on the table at all. But, I won't be mean. I'll be nice. Assuming good faith, @QueenEmilia, regardless of the outcome of this game (and if it contributed to a town loss) use it as a learning opportunity and we'll be guuci.
she used it n5
at that time TAC and mel were super sus she cuda poisoned one of them for stater

Ratchet

she used it n5
at that time TAC and mel were super sus she cuda poisoned one of them for stater
I don't feel like it needs any more discussion. Several players insisted I was likely culted and killing culted players off is way better than lynching them. So all of that I can get. I just think the risk outweighs the reward. But, look. It's by my count her first time with any kind of killing role in Mafia, I don't think perfectly optimal play should be the benchmark here. It was a poor decision, and that's the end of it. She doesn't need to be flogged over it. In my very first Mafia game, I blindfired and shot town, as Town. And I didn't even claim it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't feel like it needs any more discussion. Several players insisted I was likely culted and killing culted players off is way better than lynching them. So all of that I can get. I just think the risk outweighs the reward. But, look. It's by my count her first time with any kind of killing role in Mafia, I don't think perfectly optimal play should be the benchmark here. It was a poor decision, and that's the end of it. She doesn't need to be flogged over it. In my very first Mafia game, I blindfired and shot town, as Town. And I didn't even claim it.
i've killed town before as well and i dont think anyone is blaming her. u r still suspected by many as cult and ur flip will help PoE if the healer decided to let u die

its not even a regular kill its a 2 cycle delayed kill. these r rly hard to nail properly cuz reads can change in just 1 phase

anyway its done already. im sure cult was spooked asfk about there being another poisoner

Ratchet

There's no way you believe I'm Cult at this point Usopp. My roleblock is proven, my other ability is proven, and my poisoning is proven. So unless you think there exists a world where Emi and I conjured up this whole poisoning jig to gain absolutely nothing and expose the both of us as scum mates after having done a great job of distancing, then I'm probably just Town. Even X should be reconsidering his read, and frankly he's very possibly culted too.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Day 7 Vote Count - 1

Aether: UB
T-Pein: UB
Conquistador: UB
Dr_Professor: UB
MistyCatGodess: UB
Ekkologix: Dest -> T-pein
Ratchet: Conquist -> UB
Destroya: UB
Underworld Broker: T-pein
QueenEmilia: UB

UB - 8
T-pein - 2

Correct me if I made any mistakes or missed anyone.

Lets get it.

[Vote lynch Underworld Broker]
vote lynch Underworld Broker
vote lynch Underworld Broker
[vote lynch tpein]

sorry tea
Vote: ConQuistadoR
Zehahaha this is a slip.

Vote Lynch UB
unless yall change ur mind and finally do the right thing:

Vote Lynch t-pein
Oh broki for sure, I forgot about him LOL

Lynch vote <broki>

Last edited:

Emil

Certified Memelord
There's no way you believe I'm Cult at this point Usopp. My roleblock is proven, my other ability is proven, and my poisoning is proven. So unless you think there exists a world where Emi and I conjured up this whole poisoning jig to gain absolutely nothing and expose the both of us as scum mates after having done a great job of distancing, then I'm probably just Town. Even X should be reconsidering his read, and frankly he's very possibly culted too.
broki dyna and aether/misty are who i think are cult as of now. ive said this multiple times already. i think the rest are somwhat gamesolving atleast

Status
Not open for further replies.