[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine, I see your point. Bad townie game should be punished as well.

By the way, in Genshin game when we were scum we received several safe fake claims (for example Amber I used). Since this game is also hosted by Flower, I would expect scum to have fake claims as well, especially since there is no restriction against flavour claiming.
Yea fake claims are assumed. But honestly roles can’t be as much. But still claiming gives better intel as well. Especially with roles

Or much answer is that whenever he is attacked/rolecrushed/lynched he loses a horcrux. That's how i would do

Snape at best is Miller but no one claimed miller at this point

Don seems like easy picking since he gives newbie vibes, is he a newbie?

On to page 23
No idea about Don, it is third game I play on WG so do not know all the people. Still newbie or not, we should push people we find suss.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
For those who have played with Sera is refusing to claim in this situation and getting himself killed something he’d do as scum?
Like I said earlier, Sera is always a target because he plays on the edge. I’ve been scum with him before, and he laid low just like he did when he was town, so while it’s hard to read him, I’m inclined to say that more activity is a point in his favor.

Yea fake claims are assumed. But honestly roles can’t be as much. But still claiming gives better intel as well. Especially with roles
But people as a rule should not claim unless in extreme situations such as to avoid an almost certain lynch. If the game is well designed, it should have ways to punish mass claiming by town.

In Genshin game we received only names of fake claims, abilities etc. we had to come up with ourselves.

Like I said earlier, Sera is always a target because he plays on the edge. I’ve been scum with him before, and he laid low just like he did when he was town, so while it’s hard to read him, I’m inclined to say that more activity is a point in his favor.
He’s got a real good chance at being the lynch and he won’t claim lol.

Is that something he’d do with teammates counting on him?

But people as a rule should not claim unless in extreme situations such as to avoid an almost certain lynch. If the game is well designed, it should have ways to punish mass claiming by town.

In Genshin game we received only names of fake claims, abilities etc. we had to come up with ourselves.
You need to balance that against the need for town to make informed lynching decisions tho

Status
Not open for further replies.