[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rej and YTW are two that I wanna look at more closely; the former has been more active than some of the games I’ve played with him, and the latter is back after a lengthy absence. Don’t have a lean on either one, just naming some folks who pique my interest.
How does being back after absence warrants a closer look JDB.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He’s got a real good chance at being the lynch and he won’t claim lol.

Is that something he’d do with teammates counting on him?
That might be a matter of who his teammates are; when we were scum with our host Flower, she was adamant about getting fake claims out as soon as possible. Sera’s not much of a leader as scum, so he went right along and claimed fairly quickly. Different playbooks yield different styles, of course, so I can’t vouch for him beyond that.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Nah i refuse to claim i would rather see this town fuck up. Yall just fucking up. GG to mafia for getting me lynched. Destroya and rachet. One of them definitely has to be scum. Ion like the way they playing.rej is giving me indie role vibes. Thats all i got. Finna go to sleep.

Nah i refuse to claim i would rather see this town fuck up. Yall just fucking up. GG to mafia for getting me lynched. Destroya and rachet. One of them definitely has to be scum. Ion like the way they playing.rej is giving me indie role vibes. Thats all i got. Finna go to sleep.
Nah you are not Town

Could you explain how you would differentiate our conversation from that of a town / town conversation?
Both you and Dyna did not look great to me. I did not like the flavour talk from Dyna about artifacts that may or not exist in this game, his buddying attempts with Ratchet and supposed "trap" he made, which he declared very quickly instead of waiting for results.

From your side was not a fan while you got angry then backtracked, though after catching up 70% of the thread I think you look better than Dyna.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
that’s like playing baseball and not using gloves to field because it gives you an advantage. Why would you do that? See where that’s dumb. Especially for town?
I prefer to feel the ball against my skin. Takes more skill. Gloves ruin the game.

Dude what?

If you’re Town then Town is your team. There’s zero reason to hurt Town out of spite. You’re not doing anything for us to Town read you.

not even like Town vs Wolf? is there anything more you could interpretate into it?
I think it was town vs wolf, see my response to Grammaton.

Also, I would prefer Don lynch to Sera lynch. Though I still think Dyna is scum, but no one else is voting him.

Sera's agressive tone may be confused townie, Don looks he just wants to sheep (his first post especially).

You are 12th Supernova? I think I joined when you retired, people said you were def one of the strongest entities that appeared on OJ back then.

Anyways you guys gotta carry, I won't be here at EoD if any claims shall happen for example.
That EoD/SoD date set in this game is kinda anti-EU not gonna lie :risitasad:

good night peeps
Yeah, I am also EU time zone so will be going to sleep soon, returned from vacation today and work tomorrow.

Both you and Dyna did not look great to me. I did not like the flavour talk from Dyna about artifacts that may or not exist in this game, his buddying attempts with Ratchet and supposed "trap" he made, which he declared very quickly instead of waiting for results.

From your side was not a fan while you got angry then backtracked, though after catching up 70% of the thread I think you look better than Dyna.

Status
Not open for further replies.