[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a lot of people are aggressive here. So this play doesn’t really show scuminess at all unless he usually runs it as scum obviously as his meta
Yes, this is why I do not feel great about Sera's lynch. There is not much resistance to it and he does not want to claim - I think as scum his buddies would urge him to fake claim.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Depends on who’s included in “us” :sus:
With me lol.

You got any reads on anyone?
Read some of Don’s stuff and found him as suspicious as several others did; don’t like the Sera wagon and haven’t seen anything unusual from him. Haven’t caught up yet, so I don’t have more to offer than that other than gut feelings.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I have a legacy? Nice
You are 12th Supernova? I think I joined when you retired, people said you were def one of the strongest entities that appeared on OJ back then.

Anyways you guys gotta carry, I won't be here at EoD if any claims shall happen for example.
That EoD/SoD date set in this game is kinda anti-EU not gonna lie :risitasad:

good night peeps

You are 12th Supernova? I think I joined when you retired, people said you were def one of the strongest entities that appeared on OJ back then.

Anyways you guys gotta carry, I won't be here at EoD if any claims shall happen for example.
That EoD/SoD date set in this game is kinda anti-EU not gonna lie :risitasad:

good night peeps
Oh thanks. Entity lol

Depends on who’s included in “us” :sus:

Read some of Don’s stuff and found him as suspicious as several others did; don’t like the Sera wagon and haven’t seen anything unusual from him. Haven’t caught up yet, so I don’t have more to offer than that other than gut feelings.
Let me know when you’re caught up then.

But first give me your strongest gut feeling.

Right but we can’t ignore it. What if everyone else just does the same? I mean if we mislynch a townie who doesn’t cooperate I’m not gonna be upset
Fine, I see your point. Bad townie game should be punished as well.

By the way, in Genshin game when we were scum we received several safe fake claims (for example Amber I used). Since this game is also hosted by Flower, I would expect scum to have fake claims as well, especially since there is no restriction against flavour claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.