[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last hot take before i head to bed. Rej fake claim sound lazy, i think we should be prepared for him surviving.

In that case he be shot off at night. If he flips Town, do the same with Sera. + Block DynaMight, and protect the outted Townies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Last hot take before i head to bed. Rej fake claim sound lazy, i think we should be prepared for him surviving.

In that case he be shot off at night. If he flips Town, do the same with Sera. + Block DynaMight, and protect the outted Townies.
If Rej flips town, why would we be ignoring Prof and Gambit?

Ratchet

Why are you focused on Gambit here and not Seraphoenix?
Gambit also claims to have mechanical information on Rej, to an extent. Sera does not.
Gambit is town. Professor let's talk about that next day phase, we haven't gone in details over him.
That's nonsense, you don't just ignore someone who would have been the main contributer to a mislynch especially given how he has refused to claim.

I've summed up all that has happened. I might've missed something though.

> JDB was poisoned and saw Gram visit Destroya (who got janitored) last NP.
> Grammaton claimed Ginny and outed Nick as HP. He claims a true or false claim check based invest.
> TPein claims that someone tried to shoot him last NP.
> We have a fiendfyre.
> Dyna hints at being Malfoy.
> Gambit claims that he saw Rej use the Diadem last NP.
> Rej claims that he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix and that Seraphoenix is the one who used the Diadem.
> He doesn't offer a convincing explanation when asked why he would BD himself with Sera, the #1 sus person going into N1.
> Prof claims that he has something mechanical on Rej and that Rej is 90% lying about his claim.
> Prof doesn't wanna claim it unless its absolutely necessary since his claim will affect town.
Wow man that's lots of info.

Gram or Rej looks good Lynch candidates...

Gambit also claims to have mechanical information on Rej, to an extent. Sera does not.
That's nonsense, you don't just ignore someone who would have been the main contributer to a mislynch especially given how he has refused to claim.
Well it's late for me to go arguing this about with you. But so far everything hints Professor is right, i believe completely Rej is scum 100%.

If Rej is Town, he indeed bus drived with Sera, the next obvious scum choice is Sera. It's easy imo but i dont know why you have lost your cool this day phase.

Ratchet

Well it's late for me to go arguing this about with you. But so far everything hints Professor is right, i believe completely Rej is scum 100%.

If Rej is Town, he indeed bus drived with Sera, the next obvious scum choice is Sera. It's easy imo but i dont know why you have lost your cool this day phase.
I'm not arguing that I think Rej is more likely to flip town. I'm saying that in the hypothetical that he does flip Town, why would we ignore Professor, whose approach to this would become a great deal more suspect, and focus not even a block his way? It makes no sense. We only have Gambit's word regarding the Diadem.

I haven't lost my cool at all. What is it with you people trying to ascribe emotional reactions to posts that are, by and large, entirely unemotive?

Ratchet

Well prof also have info on Rej...
Do u think both are lying ? Unless Rej is telling truth about BD

Garm look ideal Lynch candidate in this scenario
For the last time, no, it's not about whether I think they're lying or not. Please read the discussion in its totality rather than excerpts that are not intended to serve as independent clauses. Indeed, I think Rej given all of this probably flips scum. I'm saying that, if he were to flip town, the idea that we would ignore Professor entirely and just accept what he said, is complete and utter nonsense.

Why do you think Gramma is an ideal lynch candidate? What?

Status
Not open for further replies.