[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

  • Yes, but only 50%

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It is fishing. How do scum know the exact mechanics of how he knows Rej is lying? They could not know at all, which is why one of them might be here fishing, while pretending that scum already know.
I've made my point very clearly. You don't seem to want to read it.
I thought only fake claims were provided, mafia have to create role including abilities? Stuff happen differently on other forums?
Depends entirely on the host and whether the game calls for it. Also, it's an example, not intrinsic for my point to work at all.

The bottom line is that this is a suboptimal approach to handling claims.
 
Actually I can think of a scenario but it requires a lot of coincidences. What I would consider a very unreasonable amount. And it would also not make much sense.
They way you are talking not giving me good vibes about you.

Why are you this much overthinking. If town need you to claim, claim. Right now you don't need to.
Relax n give us your reads on others.
 
I'm kinda thinking that no one is going to get lynched today because of the fire thing. Which was one of the main reasons I suspected sera This dp. That ability didnt seem towny.
 
Depends entirely on the host and whether the game calls for it. Also, it's an example, not intrinsic for my point to work at all.

The bottom line is that this is a suboptimal approach to handling claims.
Dunno if it changed in the time i was away, but before only fake claims were provided. No extra stuff.

You know what i am not liking about you. Your extra focus on such stuff, mechanics, and not on game solving..krogothwolf play same way as scum.
 
I’ll give my reads on others after I go back and reread some things. Everyone who preferred Sera over Rej after Gambit’s claim is getting an ISO. But I can’t do that right now since I’m about to start work.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Your point was bad. How do you know scum now know the mechanics of how he knows Rej is lying? Sounds like tmi. There could be a number of reasons why he knows Rej is lying. How would scum know?
If you think my response to my scum buddy being outed twice over would be to expose myself not to get the lynch off of him, but to get a tad more information that I could, at worst, reasonably deduce, then I have to say you're probably not thinking at all.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Dunno if it changed in the time i was away, but before only fake claims were provided. No extra stuff.

You know what i am not liking about you. Your extra focus on such stuff, mechanics, and not on game solving..krogothwolf play same way as scum.
I've "game solved" plenty. Hence why I have reads. You're just not factoring in that my approach to that is different to yours. Less so today, because it has been about resolving claim disputes.
 
Sorry guys...I'm really busy today...! Wasn't a good day today in real life.
Little summary will be helpful (i will try to catch up )
And will place vote accordingly before going to bed.
 
If you think my response to my scum buddy being outed twice over would be to expose myself not to get the lynch off of him, but to get a tad more information that I could, at worst, reasonably deduce, then I have to say you're probably not thinking at all.
How would you be exposing yourself? On your account mafia already knows why he is lying.

So let's start there. The whole thrust of your argument is that mafia already know how he knows Rej is lying. Indicate how they 'reasonably deduce' it :seriously: show me what that deductive argument looks like :choppawhat:
 
Sorry guys...I'm really busy today...! Wasn't a good day today in real life.
Little summary will be helpful (i will try to catch up )
And will place vote accordingly before going to bed.
I've summed up all that has happened. I might've missed something though.

> JDB was poisoned and saw Gram visit Destroya (who got janitored) last NP.
> Grammaton claimed Ginny and outed Nick as HP. He claims a true or false claim check based invest.
> TPein claims that someone tried to shoot him last NP.
> We have a fiendfyre.
> Dyna hints at being Malfoy.
> Gambit claims that he saw Rej use the Diadem last NP.
> Rej claims that he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix and that Seraphoenix is the one who used the Diadem.
> He doesn't offer a convincing explanation when asked why he would BD himself with Sera, the #1 sus person going into N1.
> Prof claims that he has something mechanical on Rej and that Rej is 90% lying about his claim.
> Prof doesn't wanna claim it unless its absolutely necessary since his claim will affect town.
 

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
How would you be exposing yourself? On your account mafia already knows why he is lying.

So let's start there. The whole thrust of your argument is that mafia already know how he knows Rej is lying. Indicate how they 'reasonably deduce' it :seriously: show me what that deductive argument looks like :choppawhat:
Firstly, you claimed it was "TMI". Secondly, if Mafia are given fake claims, then they can rule out that Rej was caught via flavour. If Rej is a busdriver, then they can rule out that Rej was caught doing an action that meant he couldn't be a busdriver. They can rule out a Cop role to an extent, because Prof didn't ask Rej to claim, but countered him after his claim. They can rule out Tracker, because Jew D Boy has already claimed Tracker. This really only leaves something like Watcher, in which Rej appeared on Prof's results but Prof didn't target Rej or Seraphoenix. There are a few other possibilities, but I've just given you an example of how much you can deduce and that's really only from info already in the thread. I have made some assumptions, such as Mafia having fake claims or Rej being a scum busdriver, which obviously I can't insist are in play here, but I'm making an example here. Does that not make sense to you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top