[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh..Read my above posts too...
I said bot Gara and Rej are good Lynch candidates.
I chosed Grama for now because it's less complicated and Jainitor possibility.

About Rej , he claimed B'D which bit sus..And I don't believe 2 scum will lie to save save their buddy.
But Janitor should be priority. For now over Rej..
We can deal with Rej at night.

Anyways...I'm down with any of those two if majority need..
0/10

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Maybe he wanted to get a pass, for later on to say Ratchet said me to vote Grammo?
To me this felt like this was intended setup from start.
To which I would say, I didn't tell him to vote anyone. I asked why, because his thought process should have led to that.
Your 2nd para sounds stupid. You were trying to question a inactive player here for not voting based on readin summaries? Ofcrs he would be hesitant, or appear one even if he's caught up. But now he casted vote n got off.
What does this have to do with what I said?
You are resisting Rej lynch so hard. If Rej flip scum, you are done for.
This is scum logic. I've demonstrated why my behaviour doesn't make sense as a distraction from the Rej lynch, you haven't addressed that, and just settled on a conclusion that is poorly-founded. I specifically asked you to talk me through it, and your response is that you can't.

Ratchet

Like my takeaway from this is that Xlaw is probably scum with Rej. Yo Tan's argument that I am, along with Xlaw(?), just doesn't make any sense at all. What's even the scum motivation on my part here?

To which I would say, I didn't tell him to vote anyone. I asked why, because his thought process should have led to that.
What does this have to do with what I said?

This is scum logic. I've demonstrated why my behaviour doesn't make sense as a distraction from the Rej lynch, you haven't addressed that, and just settled on a conclusion that is poorly-founded. I specifically asked you to talk me through it, and your response is that you can't.
Cmom don't be so oblivious to obvious. It was giving free pass.

You be scum and you be sheriff yourself. I mean do all the thinking yourself. Why not? Lol
You are constantly trying to ruin the lynch. How more obvious do you need to be here?

Vote Count :

Jew D. Boy : Grammaton -> Unvote
T-Pein : Seraphoenix -> Grammaton -> Seraphoenix
Ratchet : Grammaton -> Unvote
Nick : Grammaton -> Rej
Yo Tan Wa : Grammaton -> Rej
Seraphoenix : Grammaton
Gambit : Rej
Grammaton : Seraphoenix
Rej : DynaMight -> Seraphoenix
Sallucion : DynaMight -> Unvote
DynaMight : Seraphoenix
Lord Melkor : DynaMight
ConquistadoR : Seraphoenix
Professor83 : Rej

Seraphoenix : 5
Rej : 4
DynaMight : 1
Grammaton : 1​

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes or the tags didn't works.

Hmm...Rej and Sera are leading vote here..
No wonder Yo Tan wa was mad lol..

Ratchet

Cmom don't be so oblivious to obvious. It was giving free pass.

You be scum and you be sheriff yourself. I mean do all the thinking yourself. Why not? Lol
You are constantly trying to ruin the lynch. How more obvious do you need to be here?
I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Either establish how I'm trying to derail this lynch, or concede your argument. I'm not going to keep doing... whatever it is you want me to do here.

Like my takeaway from this is that Xlaw is probably scum with Rej. Yo Tan's argument that I am, along with Xlaw(?), just doesn't make any sense at all. What's even the scum motivation on my part here?
Scums do stuff all the time that don't make sense. Do everything happens by textbook?

Your play right now is deteriorating to Town. Visibly you are unhappy with the lynch.

Ratchet

Scums do stuff all the time that don't make sense. Do everything happens by textbook?

Your play right now is deteriorating to Town. Visibly you are unhappy with the lynch.
"I can't explain my point, and your play doesn't make sense, but I'm going to push my conclusion anyway because that makes sense to me".

If I were unhappy with this lynch, I wouldn't be voting for it...

JDB was poisoned and saw Gram visit Destroya (who got janitored) last NP.
Was he poisoned by wine ? Or Snake summoning (Draco's work?)
TPein claims that someone tried to shoot him last NP.
> We have a fiendfyre.
Are those two action related ?
Gambit claims that he saw Rej use the Diadem last NP.
> Rej claims that he BD'd himself with Seraphoenix and that Seraphoenix is the one who used the Diadem.
> He doesn't offer a convincing explanation when asked why he would BD himself with Sera, the #1 sus person going into N1.
Sera should be the least player to B'D with at N1 lol
Vote Lynch Rej

Honestly no matter how many time I read above summary i can't give clean cheat to Garma..I've locked scum on him
Outing HP is really scummy..

Gambit is like 95% town. Just trust that.

I can only say that gram is prob Ginny. I can’t see him mentioning he knows I’m town day 1 unless he had proper knowledge and then know who I am. So if you vote him at this point you are dumb. Even with the janitor Ed role he did it day 1 so that would be like almost impossible to do.

@Ratchet the gambit part is for you

Could you explain why outing him is scummy and how this benefits me or my team in a world where I’m scum (beyond the obvious takeaway that there’s no way scum would begin with this knowledge in the first place)

Thanks in advance

I can only say that gram is prob Ginny. I can’t see him mentioning he knows I’m town day 1 unless he had proper knowledge and then know who I am. So if you vote him at this point you are dumb. Even with the janitor Ed role he did it day 1 so that would be like almost impossible to do.

Holy shit it’s a miracle

Ratchet

It's not that I'm distrusting of it, it's that it needs to be examined if Rej were to flip Town. Which was my point. But I will concede that Sera and Gambit can go either way priority order wise, and there is good reason to yeet Sera over Gambit just on threadplay alone.

I don't know what I've missed..
@ConquistadoR
Didn't JDB saw Gram visiting Destroya...
Shouldn't one of them is lying then.

Germa claim investigating Destroya ?

Then how he knows Nick's role ?

Anyways outing HP is scummy behavior for me

Could you explain why outing him is scummy and how this benefits me or my team in a world where I’m scum (beyond the obvious takeaway that there’s no way scum would begin with this knowledge in the first place)

Thanks in advance
Quote me boy...

Yes it is ! Because HP is very important lore wise..We don't know how scums can benefit from it.

If you are aware of lore Voldie wanted HP to get blood , Professy Ball

It's not that I'm distrusting of it, it's that it needs to be examined if Rej were to flip Town. Which was my point. But I will concede that Sera and Gambit can go either way priority order wise, and there is good reason to yeet Sera over Gambit just on threadplay alone.
My thought is if Rej would flip town then she wasn’t lying about her bus driving role and then sera would be the scum based on if they used mechanical abilities on Rej it would go to sera. I just can’t see why you would bus drive yourself with someone who was sus. Other then maybe protecting yourself, but you would think someone would invest such a player.

I’d believe it a bit more if I didn’t see Rej post a gif randomly while being suspected like she gave up

Status
Not open for further replies.