[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
My thought is if Rej would flip town then she wasn’t lying about her bus driving role and then sera would be the scum based on if they used mechanical abilities on Rej it would go to sera. I just can’t see why you would bus drive yourself with someone who was sus. Other then maybe protecting yourself, but you would think someone would invest such a player.

I’d believe it a bit more if I didn’t see Rej post a gif randomly while being suspected like she gave up
Rej is a "he", for the record. I contest Sera being the first priority, one because I think he's Town, and two because if Rej is Town, then Prof's approach is extremely suspect. So I would resolve Prof, then Sera. I agree that it's probably moot though, because Rej doesn't seem interested in defending himself.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Are those two action related ?
Idk probably not. The fire has something to do with the Diadem if i have to guess.

Sera should be the least player to B'D with at N1 lol
Agreed.

Outing HP is really scummy..
There was no reason to out HP. It can be a scum play or a poor town play because Gram hinted at Nick being town and that he had something on Nick during D1

Didn't JDB saw Gram visiting Destroya...
Shouldn't one of them is lying then.

Germa claim investigating Destroya ?
Yeah he did invest Dest. He claimed that knew who Harry was from the start of the game though.

Did some rereading and Xlaw is my top scum candidate after Rej is gone.

His D1 was mostly set up and flavor talk and his actual game discussion was pretty generic, mostly pointing out that interactions were interesting but without taking much of a stand.

Then he comes in after the summary and decides Gram > Rej in priority at first despite 2 players having come out against Rej. He has since changed it after he was suspicioned.

POE after that is: Sallucion, Conq, and Dyna. Though Dyna is a decent ways behind because Rej came in and voted Dyna first thing + the Draco stuff.

The thing the 3 all have in common is that all 3 said they thought both were Scummy but preferred Sera first. That’s a good way to distance a little while also getting a mislynch.

Also I am taking note that Ryu looks even scummier this game than he did in my other two games with him.

Ratchet

His D1 was mostly set up and flavor talk and his actual game discussion was pretty generic, mostly pointing out that interactions were interesting but without taking much of a stand.

Then he comes in after the summary and decides Gram > Rej in priority at first despite 2 players having come out against Rej. He has since changed it after he was suspicioned.

POE after that is: Sallucion, Conq, and Dyna. Though Dyna is a decent ways behind because Rej came in and voted Dyna first thing + the Draco stuff.

The thing the 3 all have in common is that all 3 said they thought both were Scummy but preferred Sera first. That’s a good way to distance a little while also getting a mislynch.

Also I am taking note that Ryu looks even scummier this game than he did in my other two games with him.
Agreed.

Rej is a "he", for the record. I contest Sera being the first priority, one because I think he's Town, and two because if Rej is Town, then Prof's approach is extremely suspect. So I would resolve Prof, then Sera. I agree that it's probably moot though, because Rej doesn't seem interested in defending himself.
I wouldn’t suspect prof if Rej is town only because if Rej is town then she did bus drive meaning sera is scum. Based on prof and gambit mechanically saying Rej is most likely scum. I would assume they targeted him but got put on sera instead. But that’s only if it’s true. If I read what prof and gambit said anyway correctly

Ratchet

I wouldn’t suspect prof if Rej is town only because if Rej is town then she did bus drive meaning sera is scum. Based on prof and gambit mechanically saying Rej is most likely scum. I would assume they targeted him but got put on sera instead. But that’s only if it’s true. If I read what prof and gambit said anyway correctly
I would read Prof pretty hard scum if Rej flipped Town, for the record.

I explained why I think Germa should be lynched.
Because of he could be Janitor.

And I see no reason why anyone so buttherated by it. Since we also have mechanical claim on him by JDB.

But since I didn't know Rej had more vote , i have changed my vote with majority..

And if you ask me those who have voted Sera in this phase are real scum here if Raj flip scum

I never said both are scum.
What I did mention is what 'could' happen if one turns town or scum.
This was the post that ping’d me:
Honestly, this is hard to say.

We have Sera who doesn't want to give out any information about his role when asked. (Sus).
We have Rej claming Fleur and BD himself with Sera. Knowing Sera's position, It wasnt the best idea to BD yourself with Sera. I mean. Also like someone already mentioned, Rej is an very experienced player and it bothers me that this is his 'claim' if he was scum. The moment we lynch Rej and he turns out to be scum, we can also look in Gramma again, who said a lot of times he puts Rej in his town read. Gramma targeting Destroya, who got killed and janitored? Really?.
If we decide to Lynch Sera, and Sera turns out to be town, there is is a high chance Rej is scum. So enough info to gain with both lynches,

I think lynch either of them is fine to me, leaning more Sera because of D1, but if you guys decide to go for Rej, I wouldn't mind either.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wouldnt say so. Yes it happened when they took the Diadem, but it wasnt because of it! Keep that in mind.
The fire and diadem have nothing in common.
Oh cools.
I just assumed it had to do with the Diadem because something the WU said triggered the RoR disaster.
[???] has triggered [The Room of Requirement Disaster] and summoned Fiendfyre
I don't have good flavour knowledge though. What do you think could've been the trigger?

Ratchet

I dont want to question anyone play being too good or bad to town. Apologies @Ratchet for that.

But your action did seem to work against the town lynch.
Firstly, no apology is neccessary. It's part and parcel of the game.

I disagree on my behaviour working against the lynch, and I feel like I've established why, but that discussion has probably reached its course.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
TBH I didn't realize that Rej BD'ing himself with Sera was mad sus when I first saw Rej's post. I realized it later and I changed my vote.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I am a girl nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.