[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Some students turn out to be Death Eaters later on in the story, so not all student necessarily. Town would also probably consist of adults who weren't with Voldemort and his Death Eaters. Like some of the teachers or members of Dumbledore's army.
Oh I see. Thanks for the info.

I didn't read all HP books, only until the Phoenix's Order.

Maybe I need to do some research on this.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
Why we're lynching Rej?

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
@T-Peinโ„ข is a legend in NF mafia.

In here he's more serious which is good I believe.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Wouldn't he be a tad more competent as town?
Honestly, you're the last person who gets to talk about competence. Do not mistake people starting to come around to you being town as a sign of your eptitude in this game. If anything, quite the opposite is true - it's because you've been so flagrantly selfish it's hard to imagine any scum team not reigning you in. I'm aware this might come across as being pointlessly assholish, and maybe it is to an extent, but I wouldn't have said anything of it wasn't for you trying to smear T-Pein. I don't have a great opinion on his game either, but he at least tries a bit more than you do.

/rant

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
No it was Sunday EST, like 12 hours ago it ended. Idk your time so I canโ€™t really say what day it was for you.
The only action submitted was around Saturday 5 a.m. (GMT +2). Which was the end of NP I believe.

Honestly, you're the last person who gets to talk about competence. Do not mistake people starting to come around to you being town as a sign of your eptitude in this game. If anything, quite the opposite is true - it's because you've been so flagrantly selfish it's hard to imagine any scum team not reigning you in. I'm aware this might come across as being pointlessly assholish, and maybe it is to an extent, but I wouldn't have said anything of it wasn't for you trying to smear T-Pein. I don't have a great opinion on his game either, but he at least tries a bit more than you do.

/rant
I don't care about your opinion of me, so spare me. You tried fishing out roles so don't use the word competence thanks.

We already knew Rej was scum! I mean, I hope you didnt just out one of your actions right now.
This was also the reason Dyna tried to move away from Rej. He is 100% scum and we will deal with him, now time to find the other scums.

And do you have any ideas about these other scum or would prefer others to find them for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.