[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm down to lynch either Rej or Sera for info.

Sera seemed scummy with his thread play since D1 and I wanted him lynched last DP. Rej still hasn't provided a good explanation why he BD'd himself with Sera.

Not how it works. Let me put it this way. If Rej has claimed something you are, by your posts already they know what it is, because they're informed. You withholding this information gives the town no benefit. Don't need a full claim, just what you are counter claiming Rej on.
Not giving Mafia my role would seem of benefit to Town. Again I’m willing to be put up for top lynch tomorrow about it if we did it without me claiming but I will claim if enough ask. I just want to make sure this is good advice since I don’t know for absolute certain you’re Town yet lol.

@Grammaton @DynaMight @Gambit @Nick @ConquistadoR @Jew D. Boy @Yo Tan Wa

Not giving Mafia my role would seem of benefit to Town. Again I’m willing to be put up for top lynch tomorrow about it if we did it without me claiming but I will claim if enough ask. I just want to make sure this is good advice since I don’t know for absolute certain you’re Town yet lol.

I’d say unless you have absolute certainty this is necessary, it probably isn’t cause it looks like Rej could die today anyway

full disclosure, my interest level is currently lower than a DFS sale so you may want to take this with a pinch of salt

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Are you deliberately not reading what I'm saying, or simply pretending not to have done so? You can give me your patronising commentary all you like, the way you are handling this is, objectively, anti-town. You've come out and said you have /reasons/ to believe Rej has lied. We have Rej's claim. It's then on you to say "this is where he lied". Hiding this doesn't give town any benefit, because scum already know where he lied. You contradicting him means that they then know why you know he lied. But Town do not, and even a scum flip on Rej doesn't then in turn help us in being any of the wiser. So you're not "withholding my role from scum", you're withholding it from the town, and in turn forcing us to make a less-informed decision. Ya?

You don't need to know I'm town to know whether this is good advice or not - it's what I would say regardless because it's how claims work.

Honestly Rej is getting lynched eitherway, so you need not even if anyone say otherwise.

Are you deliberately not reading what I'm saying, or simply pretending not to have done so? You can give me your patronising commentary all you like, the way you are handling this is, objectively, anti-town. You've come out and said you have /reasons/ to believe Rej has lied. We have Rej's claim. It's then on you to say "this is where he lied". Hiding this doesn't give town any benefit, because scum already know where he lied. You contradicting him means that they then know why you know he lied. But Town do not, and even a scum flip on Rej doesn't then in turn help us in being any of the wiser. So you're not "withholding my role from scum", you're withholding it from the town, and in turn forcing us to make a less-informed decision. Ya?

You don't need to know I'm town to know whether this is good advice or not - it's what I would say regardless because it's how claims work.
I think you’ve misunderstood me if you think I’m being patronizing. I’m really not. I’m being genuine with my apprehension. I don’t think asking for more opinions is anti town.

And no. Mafia wouldn’t know which part of the claim I know is a lie yet. I can think of at least a few roles I could have with different info where I could have a counter claim to this.

by your posts already they know what it is, because they're informed
?? Are you catching on what he is referring to?
Because I’m pretty sure what Rej claimed is impossible. I’m not anti claiming. So I will claim. I just wasn’t/am not sure if I should do so.

It’s something I’m confident enough in to propose a trade since I really don’t see how both what I know and what Rej says can both be true even with my biggest tinfoil scenarios.
He need not tell exactly whta it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.