[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My basis is that just because a person tracked someone to a kill doesn’t mean that someone else couldn’t have visited that person too. I’m not saying both are true. I’m saying it’s easy to see a scenario where it’s possible
Yes...But for that 2 other scums will also have to visit Destroya..
Unless Janitor also can kill..
Looking at how much info we have got..I sus that all scums gang up on dead

Vote Count 4:

Jew D. Boy : Grammaton -> Unvote.
T-Pein : Seraphoenix -> Grammaton -> Seraphoenix.
Ratchet : Grammaton -> Rej.
Nick : Grammaton -> Rej.
Yo Tan Wa : Grammaton -> Rej.
Seraphoenix : Grammaton -> Rej.
Gambit : Rej.
Grammaton : Seraphoenix.
Rej : DynaMight -> Seraphoenix.
Sallucion : DynaMight -> Unvote.
DynaMight : Seraphoenix.
Lord Melkor : DynaMight.
ConquistadoR : Seraphoenix -> Rej.
Professor83 : Rej.
Ryu Kishi: Seraphoenix -> Rej.
Xlaw: Grammaton ->.

Rej: 8.
Seraphoenix: 4.
DynaMight: 1.​

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with the votes or the tags didn't works.

I’m naked right now, actually :catsure:

If you’re a role that’s more closely associated with the main villain than anyone else - and I hate to sound like a broken record, but NAGINI HAS A PIECE OF VOLDY’S SOUL SO IT WOULDN’T BE THAT HARD FOR HER TO KNOW THINGS THAT HE DOES - the track and kill could be an active ability while the poison thing could easily be a passive for anyone who tracks you, nothing you’ve said can explain that away.
You look to me like rambling here. You think Grammaton would kill, track and poison someone at the same time? And know stuff from Voldemort based on his role? Do you mean Nagini being Mafia together with Voldemort.

I'm not a fan of any of these wagons to be perfectly honest. Rej's claim to have busdriven himself with Sera leaves something to be desired, but if it were a fake I'd expect Rej to come up with something better than that to be quite honest. As for Sera, I've already said why I think he's Town - stubborn, unhelpful, but town. We really can't afford to keep rehashing this though.

May we have a vote count please @Rhea @Flower
If you do not like both wagons, whom would you like to lynch?
If you have a mechanic reason to suss Rej, you should not claim. No need for scum to know how your ability works.
vote lynch Seraphoenix
Not liking this sudden vote. You changed shortly to Rej, why so?
Yeah. He claimed that he invested Destroya last NP and that his invest works only if a person claimed something.

Regarding that @Grammaton which post of Destroya exactly did you invest?
Ability that works on claims? I do not feel comfortable with it, considering scum should have ways to punish claiming by town.

You can just add suggestions then that we should block Professor too.

You came off like you wanted him off first when he's not the second obvious choice. And again Gambit is town.

Actually you are, to me if feels you want to save Rej for some reason.
Why do you think Ratcher is trying to save Rej, while he voted her over the main counterwagon, Sera?

[Vote Lynch Rej]

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You look to me like rambling here. You think Grammaton would kill, track and poison someone at the same time? And know stuff from Voldemort based on his role? Do you mean Nagini being Mafia together with Voldemort.
I’m pretty sure I was clear with what I was saying - he could have intentionally killed Destroya with an active ability, and if he’s Nagini, he could have a passive that poisons anyone (me) who visits him. Whether you agree or not is up to you, but it shouldn’t be that confusing. If you’ve read the books or seen the movies, the connection between Nagini and Voldy is well-trod ground, so I don’t get why everybody’s trying to write off the strong likelihood that both roles exist and would obviously be mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.