[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we can just keep lynching. Sooner or later all of the hucrux will be destroyed.

I actually wouldn’t be suprised if I have to die. I know that sounds dumb but I actually think it’s a possible thing

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Two more (if we count HP too)
You don’t think we have to do something like lynch Harry to kill the part of Voldy’s soul that’s inside him, do you? I’m not on board with anything like that, but the guy definitely had to “die” to rid himself of that influence (and allow the Dark Lord to be killed as well).

I mean we can just keep lynching. Sooner or later all of the hucrux will be destroyed.

I actually wouldn’t be suprised if I have to die. I know that sounds dumb but I actually think it’s a possible thing
Disagree, we need a scum flip and Rej is a toss up. If he is V he may need all the horcruxes to be destroyed to die, just like in the story.

We kill the death eaters first and keep him rbed or something at night.

He should be quickly running out. They seem to get destroyed every time he should die I’m thinking.
[Salazar Slytherin's Locket] has been destroyed

[Nagini] has been destroyed

[Sword of Gryffindor] will not appeared anymore in the game

Seems like the sword is what destroyed them, but it says it wont appear anymore hmm.

Lemme read the WUs.

Harry is a horcrux too btw if the hosts wanna play it super bastard.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Disagree, we need a scum flip and Rej is a toss up. If he is V he may need all the horcruxes to be destroyed to die, just like in the story.

We kill the death eaters first and keep him rbed or something at night.
I think we can safely assume at this point that Rej can only die once all seven Horcruxes are destroyed. We’re down to two left, which is the silver lining, but this shouldn’t even be a question anymore…now we ought to try figuring out the other scums so they can’t help him out.

You don’t think we have to do something like lynch Harry to kill the part of Voldy’s soul that’s inside him, do you? I’m not on board with anything like that, but the guy definitely had to “die” to rid himself of that influence (and allow the Dark Lord to be killed as well).
Well that was interesting theory..
I'm also not supporting this , unless we failed to kill him after losing all items..And that should be our last option.

We need to wait for people , to know if something happened to them after targeting him..

I think we can safely assume at this point that Rej can only die once all seven Horcruxes are destroyed. We’re down to two left, which is the silver lining, but this shouldn’t even be a question anymore…now we ought to try figuring out the other scums so they can’t help him out.
Thats litteraly what i said lmao.

But the sword is gone.

We can’t lynch Rej one more time at least? I mean that would get rid of last one other then Harry (myself).

eapecially since they had a super kill, why wouldn’t they kill me? You aren’t stopping that by protection

Status
Not open for further replies.