[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t lynch Rej one more time at least? I mean that would get rid of last one other then Harry (myself).

eapecially since they had a super kill, why wouldn’t they kill me? You aren’t stopping that by protection
We need to choose between Lynch or night kill.
Wasting night actions (if are shot) on him...Really annoying

We can’t lynch Rej one more time at least? I mean that would get rid of last one other then Harry (myself).

eapecially since they had a super kill, why wouldn’t they kill me? You aren’t stopping that by protection
You are Harry? Why did you claim that? Wasnt there a janitored kill in Destroya, not sure i buy this claim.

No i did not just looked up Rej's lynch and the votes,

I dont think Dynamight is his teammate because he voted him at one point, thought it couldve been slight distancing, i feel good about T-pein, Prof,Jew. And Sera is obviously not his teammate.

Ought too look at Grammaton imo.
DynaMight hinted being Malfoy. He had a negative where he had ti announce i will tell Dad everytime he's voted. Since no one counter claimed Draco Malfoy and such a strong negative easily gives away his role, i think he could be town or at worst Indie.

Can i get a summary of all important events and claims pls, i dont have the time to read the thread from scratch. I promise i will next NP but i need to know everything that transpired.

Status
Not open for further replies.