[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Basically our process should be this. We flip Rej today. Over the Night, whomever can heal poisons does not target DynaMight. This is important. If JDB dies next night, then we know the poison takes two cycles. If Dyna dies, then we know it takes 1, and JDB was healed. Dyna at this point may as well be an anti-town role so we're effectively going to use what probably isn't a town resource to resolve a scum slot for free. The day after, we probably lynch into someone like Alibaba or whatever, and then we can reconvene there. With Dyna dead this upcoming night or next in all likelihood assuming he isn't lying about that, then we should get a minimum of 2 to 3 scum flips from this. Which puts us in a solid position. I think after Day 4 or 5 we probably mass claim and tie it up.

Basically our process should be this. We flip Rej today. Over the Night, whomever can heal poisons does not target DynaMight. This is important. If JDB dies next night, then we know the poison takes two cycles. If Dyna dies, then we know it takes 1, and JDB was healed. Dyna at this point may as well be an anti-town role so we're effectively going to use what probably isn't a town resource to resolve a scum slot for free. The day after, we probably lynch into someone like Alibaba or whatever, and then we can reconvene there. With Dyna dead this upcoming night or next in all likelihood assuming he isn't lying about that, then we should get a minimum of 2 to 3 scum flips from this. Which puts us in a solid position. I think after Day 4 or 5 we probably mass claim and tie it up.
I’d still prefer a claim today, and I only say this because of a janitor kill day 1. Yes it’s low chance they still have a janitor with the block and or hocrux theory being the reason there is no janitor. Also keeping sc from forming claims that can’t be kept track of.

I understand it gives info to scum but I feel like it helps town as well. That’s if one we get to claim is actually town I mean anyway.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I’d still prefer a claim today, and I only say this because of a janitor kill day 1. Yes it’s low chance they still have a janitor with the block and or hocrux theory being the reason there is no janitor. Also keeping sc from forming claims that can’t be kept track of.

I understand it gives info to scum but I feel like it helps town as well. That’s if one we get to claim is actually town I mean anyway.
The problem is most players in this game seem averse to claiming in general. So er, good luck convincing them on today of all days. You do have a point but really claim or no claim I think what I laid out above is what we should follow:

-lynch Rej
-let Dyna die to poison
-lynch Alibaba (or other)
-profit

The problem is most players in this game seem averse to claiming in general. So er, good luck convincing them on today of all days. You do have a point but really claim or no claim I think what I laid out above is what we should follow:

-lynch Rej
-let Dyna die to poison
-lynch Alibaba (or other)
-profit
The rest is about as good as it gets for now. Not a fan of Alibaba feigning everything here unless he literally is lost which would hurt town more then anything.

another idea about the janitor kill is maybe it was an option. You can either superkill or janitor kill as scum. I’ve had that before depending who did the kill. Just another option, though alibaba isn’t making a case to save him anyway so it’s moot atm

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Oh and reads.

Nick is town.

And just to get the flavour right. Town are the students right?

Status
Not open for further replies.