[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem trigger happy on me ever i said my death would spell bad for town

My role is so for a reason, from PS to limited claming. Bcs those things lead to people sussing and the more Malfoy is pushed because of it he less town aligned he becomes.

I cant divulge my wincon for a reason, and a damn good one. You never even asked me.for abilities or anything of sorts.

You showed 0 interest into unraveling me.

So be it, when poison does his thing say goodbye to Snape and DD
This sounds confusing to me. You imply being indie that can be both pro-town and anti-town?

We don't need to keep discussing Dyna. Let the poison do its thing and if he doesn't die then we can vote him, because he would be lying. As it is his claim is far too convenient, so onto other topics.

Why was Gambit killed, but not Harry?
Either Mafia was sure Harry would be protected or watched due to his importance as main protagonist or the theory that they cannot target him is true.

You do know that it doesn’t say you sent me anything right? And once again I can’t say you are 100% town because I don’t actually see your role in a PM. That’s why I said you were high town most likely. Why you getting so defensive about it?
Because I literally just asked you to google the name of the item and you are saying this instead.
Bad.

Because I literally just asked you to google the name of the item and you are saying this instead.
Bad.
Once again it didn’t say who gave me the item, therefore I cannot say it was you lmao. I know who you are and I can say it’s town like I already said. Like why are you bringing attention to this? You are just outing yourself when I already said you were town in a freaking post you quoted. Like stop being dumb here please and relax. So unnecessary holy crap

Once again it didn’t say who gave me the item, therefore I cannot say it was you lmao. I know who you are and I can say it’s town like I already said. Like why are you bringing attention to this? You are just outing yourself when I already said you were town in a freaking post you quoted. Like stop being dumb here please and relax. So unnecessary holy crap
Why cant you be normal?
I literally told you I did.
And I said I gave it to dr as well.
You think I have some magic ability that exists to just know who the character gives items to?
Cmon now.

:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.