[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It doesn't feel like Ali Baba wants to work with Town. Just ISO his/her posts.

Vote Lynch Ali Baba
Yeah, I don’t think lynching Rej again is gonna work out before we get rid of the other Horcruxes, and I was already on Gram like flies on shit…even with Nagini confirmed to not be a role, I still don’t trust the slot that visited Destroya the same night he died.

Vote Lynch Alibaba @Rhea @Flower

Yeah, I don’t think lynching Rej again is gonna work out before we get rid of the other Horcruxes, and I was already on Gram like flies on shit…even with Nagini confirmed to not be a role, I still don’t trust the slot that visited Destroya the same night he died.

Not really. He lost horcrux with Lynch (3) and at night (2).
So there is high possibility of him dying with this Lynch.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Bro you sitll poisoned?
Yes, I never received a timeframe when it might kill me or any indication that I was cured.
Post automatically merged:

Not really. He lost horcrux with Lynch (3) and at night (2).
So there is high possibility of him dying with this Lynch.
That’s only five of a possible seven, and the whole point of the Horcruxes in the canon is that Voldy couldn’t be killed until they were ALL destroyed. No reason to think the other two aren’t still in play, the question remains whether or not Harry is one of them.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It doesn't feel like Ali Baba wants to work with Town. Just ISO his/her posts.

Vote Lynch Ali Baba

To be fair, you do have a point that we may need to be rid of all the Horcruxes for when Rej is lynched. But, I dunno. Convention dictates that you eliminate the confirmed scum here.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
To be fair, you do have a point that we may need to be rid of all the Horcruxes for when Rej is lynched. But, I dunno. Convention dictates that you eliminate the confirmed scum here.
But when the confirmed scum likely has some protection left, isn’t that a waste of a lynch? I see what you’re saying, I just don’t know if it’s good enough for me. By the looks of it, though, y’all don’t currently need my vote to switch…

That’s only five of a possible seven, and the whole point of the Horcruxes in the canon is that Voldy couldn’t be killed until they were ALL destroyed. No reason to think the other two aren’t still in play, the question remains whether or not Harry is one of them
And that's why we should Lynch him one more time to find out.
And it seems we can't kill him at night either..Super kill failed on someone.

And Lynching town harry for killing Voldie is highly bastard move (set up wise)

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
And that's why we should Lynch him one more time to find out.
And it seems we can't kill him at night either..Super kill failed on someone.

And Lynching town harry for killing Voldie is highly bastard move (set up wise)
I don’t wanna lynch Harry, I already said I was just spitballing when I surmised he had to “die” before V. Did we actually confirm that the super kill was aimed at Rej?

I don’t wanna lynch Harry, I already said I was just spitballing when I surmised he had to “die” before V. Did we actually confirm that the super kill was aimed at Rej?
No but SOG was used and 2 horecrux were destroyed...
I'm pretty sure that Town vig might have tried to kill Rej.

We had town death so , it's highly unlikely was from scum .
Don't know janitor was super kill or not

I would like a good lead on Rej before having a backup 2nd on alibaba. Just in case.

im actually suprised the few people to post didn’t also vote. Like why wait?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
feel like today is a lot less talkative. Would like for people to say who they would like a claim from if needed this phase
After I showed people how to scumhunt D1 the game is slowing down because my activity is not needed anymore.
With my absence town will lose because wolves already powerwolfed hard into towncore. Get rekt.

Status
Not open for further replies.