[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanna know why did you choose him over Rej or Dyna.
Will read your interaction with him later..
Rej and Dyna knew town was coming for them. So I guessed they would have some precautions. I didn't want to chance my only superkill on Rej who might have been super bulletproof or Dyna who might be busdriven. I chose the person they would least likely protect.

Rej and Dyna knew town was coming for them. So I guessed they would have some precautions. I didn't want to chance my only superkill on Rej who might have been super bulletproof or Dyna who might be busdriven. I chose the person they would least likely protect.
Tell me how you reached to the conclusion that Ratchet was confirmed scum , that you was sure to use vig ability...

Sure!

I have a Passive which makes me immune to any negative abilities from any Ex-Azkaban Player

Active Cop ability.
I used this on N1 on Nick. Nick must know why lol.
I used this N3 on Alibaba, because I was still sus of him. He came up Innocent tho. Still don't trust him knowing Draco had the ability to manipulate Invest results, but let's see.

Protect ability. I can protect someone for the night, protecting them against any kills, this included Super kills (X-shot ability).
I used this on N2 on Nick, after Gramma told us all he is HP. I expected Scum to use any kind of killing ability on Nick.
How maby ex-azkaban players are in the game tho? Bellatrix and?

And a protect from a super kill?

I aint so sure

Status
Not open for further replies.