[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 13 - Harry Potter

Are you satisfied with Rhea's performance as Host?

• Yes, but only 50%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My character is coolest doesn't prove anything lol....Everyone thing that their favorite character is coolest..

Anyone else claim flavor ?

Also Gambit was going to reveal his info , we should wait that ending it earlier...

My character is coolest doesn't prove anything lol....Everyone thing that their favorite character is coolest..

Anyone else claim flavor ?

Also Gambit was going to reveal his info , we should wait that ending it earlier...
I didn’t mean end it now. If we get like everyone voting sall. Which we don’t atm but hopefully everyone gets it rolling here

Lol you guys crack me up.

we lynch sall. We have action against him so we basicaly have to. And if tpein says someone aimed for gambit it’ll be more likely that it was someone that wasn’t blocked last night. So sall would be the obvious answer.
If misty is a student I can’t see her as scum really no matter what at this point. But who knows.
@T-Pein™ yea didn’t get a choice, was only
Told to accept or deny I accepted. I’ll have to look at when I actually got it honestly but I know it was after the night ended so it would have worked following night.

we block LM and prof tonight. @Xlaw @Fuji just make sure you block the right people

any other thoughts?
Ill be blocking Prof tonight

I think whether or not we should block prof or lm depends the role card of sallu (he kinda admitted he's scum). If it says he has a janitor ability on him doing the faction kills or a janitor ability in general, block lm, if he does not have a janitor ability block prof, cause then prof is the janitor. (Cause both visited Jew D boy the night he died)

Status
Not open for further replies.