[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 14 - Tower of Druaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Of course I would have been far more effective had I not been baited/forced into full claiming Day 1 to "test reactions". I maintain that that was a terrible play by Ekko and probably contributed to the loss given the strength of my role.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
This is the role I originally summited

Dante D'Este
Town

Passive abilities

Purple Blood Butcher
Dante’s notorious moniker Purple Blood Butcher earned him his dark reputation. Dreaded by every noble his face will always be carved on wanted posters through all Kingdoms. As such Dante will be investigated as a member of mafia despite him doing good deeds. In case of Dante being lynched he will evade the lynch and become an indie with the ability Misfits unlocked.

Lone Wolf of D'este family
Dante has been trained in the ways of killing ever since he was a kid by his father and mother. He specialized in assassination and dueling with having his first kill at the age of 9. At the age of 18 Dante left his family to work alone. His notorious gift is that he understands his enemies and their abilities super quick. As such whenever someone targets Dante he will understand their ability and learn its name.

Active abilities

Magnetism
Dante's magic is Magnetism. Whatever he touches he can assign it a + or - magnetic pole. He can choose to touch 2 people per night and assign them a + or -. If 2 players of the same sign visit each one another they will instead be repelled from one another and role blocked. If 2 players of opposite signs visit one another they will be lunged towards one another making them using their abilities on one another. Dante can also assign himself a magnetic sign and he can only maintain total of 4 targets being magnetized at the same time

Magnetic Daggers ( 1 shot )
Dante imbues his daggers with magnetism sign of his choosing.
If the dagger is imbued with the sign different of his target then this attack will be a superkill instead.
If Dante is the different sign of the dagger he can return the dagger to himself and refresh the one shot.
If the dagger is same sign as his target then the attack will fail and one shot will be consumed.

Riposte
Dante goes into a defensive state and prepares to repel incoming attacks. He will prioritize attacks first and negate first attack on him.
If he is targeted by abilities others than attacking he will redirect first one to the person bellow him in player list and negate second ability.

Observation and Preperation.
Dante will observe his target and their actions.
He will follow them and learn who they visited.
If he uses this ability again on the same target he will learn who visited them as well who they visited
If he uses this ability third time on the same target he will learn who visited them as well who they visited and their alignment.

Misfits - Locked
In case Dante's passive fires this will be unlocked. Dante can then recruit people into his new town group.
He can only recruit people that at one moment in the game had 5 or more votes. This new town group works independently of old town and only one town can win.

HP: 3

[Passive - Purple Blood Butcher]: Dante's notorious moniker Purple Blood Butcher earned him his dark reputation. Dreaded by every noble his face will always be carved on wanted posters through all kingdoms. As such Dante will be scan as [Guilty] during alignment checks.

[Passive - Lone Wolf of D'este family]: Dante has been trained in the way of killing ever since he was a kid by his father and mother. He specialized in assassination and dueling with having his first kill at the age of 9. At the age of 18, Dante left his family to work alone. His notorious git is that he understands his enemies and their abilities super quick. As such whenever someone targets Dante he will understand their ability and learn its name however if the name of ability has an obvious hint to player flavor it will be censored.

[Active - Magnetism]: Dante's magic is Magnetism. Whatever he touches he can assign it a + or - magnetic pole. He can choose to touch 2 people per night and assign them a + or -. If 2 players of the same sign visit each one another they will instead be repelled from one another and role blocked. If 2 players of opposite signs visit one another they will be lunged towards one another making them using their abilities on one another. Dante can also assign himself a magnetic sign and he can only maintain a total of 4 targets being magnetized at the same time

[Active - Riposte]: Dante goes into a defensive state and prepares to repel incoming attacks. He will prioritize attacks first and negate the first attack on him. If he is targeted by abilities other than attacking he will redirect the first one to the person below him in the player list and negate the second ability. [3 Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Observation, and Preparation]: Dante will observe his target and their actions. He will follow them and learn who they visited. If he uses this ability again on the same target he will learn who visited them as well as who they visited. [1 Cycle Cooldown]

This is game version. My problem was that my role itself worked in a way to gather most scummy player in a team like masons. My role itself scanned as Mafia to match this. And while my role is focused on getting visits and learning from them I have 0 defenses except Riposte which should go on CD and at the same time isn't perfect skill because it can very well cuck an innocent townie. Magnetism skill is the bread and butter of my role and that ability itself is once again a highly self cuckable one.

But having my role be stripped of its meaning just hurt my soul and overall interest. Combined with insanely rough work week i just couldn't fully dedicate myself
Sorry about that my man.

I left most of the role balancing to Noctis.

I did a little bit myself, but honestly I decided to trust Noctis' judgement on this as he's got more experience in this than I have.
It's unfortunate you felt this way, but I can understand it. When you submit something and a lot of what you submitted is gone.

We tried our best to leave the roles as close to what they were sent in to be, but alas we also wanted to try to make the game overall balanced

You are Venom!
Write-up name: Symbiote
HP: 5

[Passive - Symbiotic Lifeform]: Venom cannot survive on his own, therefor he must find a host. Once Venom has a host, he becomes immune to regular damage and can only be killed if his all HP is consumed at once. He'll be immune to first lynch but it will consume this passive. He will be role-crushed for a cycle. and his HP permanently set to 2. The same happens if his host dies.

[Passive - We are Venom]: Venom must always refer to himself as β€œwe” instead of β€œI”. If Venom follows this post restriction then his host following night action will be immune to role-blocks.

[Active - Find Host]: Venom must target a player during the first night phase to make them his host. Once Venom has his host, he and the host will gain a Neighbor Chat that they may use to talk during the night phase.

[Active - Regeneration]: Venom can restore 1 life to his host. [1 Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Camouflage] Venom can make his host immune to Invests. [1 Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Marked for Assimilation]: Venom may mark a player that read both him and his town. If that player gets killed during that same cycle then Venom will steal one of their abilities at random. This ability would only work on the town.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
This is what I originally submitted. Everything remain in tact except for the alignment change.

Ruby Toujo, Town
"The Witch of Crows"
Town - Eliminate all threats to the Town.

You may use up to two of the following abilities, per cycle (Day or Night):

[Crow Familiars] - You may target a player, and will receive results indicating which players that player targeted, but not which actions they used.​
[Seraphic Feather] - You may kill a player, once per Night Phase. Under the effects of a full moon, this kill becomes unstoppable, and resolves first.​
[Masochism] - Ruby will survive the first kill attempt made on her, each Night Phase. This ability must be one of the two activated during that Night Phase for this to take effect. Cannot be blocked from activating.​
[Chain Magic] - Can change what one of her abilities does, for another adjacent ability. For example, [Crow Familiars] can become a Watcher, and [Seraphic Feather] can become a Poisoner. These are only examples - Crow Familiars can change to any role labelled "Investigative", as long as it doesn't combine multiple investigative roles into one (for example, being able to watch and track the same night, or check alignment and track).​
[The Witch's Knoll] - Ruby may target one other player, and invite them into a Mason chat for that cycle. While in this chat, neither her nor the target can be voted or affected by abilities, and are otherwise treated as having commuted from the game. While in the Witch's Knoll, the target must answer one question truthfully when asked. Failure to comply with this by the time the ability expires will result in that player being Poisoned once they've left the Witch's Knoll. Ruby cannot reveal or hint at the knowledge gained through this ability. Using this ability consumes both action slots for that cycle. One-shot.​

Passive - [Lunar Cycle]
Every three cycles, Ruby will be impued with the power of the Full Moon, and her abilities will become "Unstoppable" (cannot be blocked and bypasses defensive passives). Ruby also cannot be lynched. Ruby's vote will also count for 3 over this period. The following cycle, Ruby will be unable to take action.

Passive - [Yokai's Discrimination]
If Ruby kills an Innocent player, or is targeted by an Innocent player with a negative abiity, she will gain one [Wrath] counter. Once Ruby gains 5 [Wrath] counters, her alignment will become [Serial]. She will then gain two extra shots of Witch's Knoll, and will no longer suffer drawbacks after [Lunar Cycle] occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.