[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 14 - Tower of Druaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Naofumi Iwatani!

Write-up name: Gloomy

HP: 3

[Passive - Cleaning up everyone‘s messes] You are cleaning up everyone‘s messes and hate it when people do things without seeing the consequences. As such, you can never mislynch. Your vote against a Townie counts for 0. However, if you take part in two towns lynch in a row you will be a vote silenced for a cycle.

[Passive - Slowly sinking into the abyss] Because of how many cruel things were done to you and people blaming you for everything evil, you are slowly turning into a monster full of hatred. Each time you are scum read and voted for, your Rage level increases by one. Once it reaches 5 you will gain access to your [Rage Shield].

[Active - Shield Hero] You protect, that‘s all you do. Each night you can target a player and protect them against 2 damage, it will also deal 2 damage to the attacker of your target.

[Active - Trading License] On top of being the Shield Hero, you are also a traveling merchant. Each day you can ask a player to do business with you. Your target will receive "Someone wants to do business with you" If they agree, you gain one random active ability of theirs as a 1-shot. [1 Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Night Terror]: This ability unleashes a terrible shriek which causes the target passive abilities to get disabled for a phase. [2-Shot][1 Cycle Cooldown]

[Conditional Active - Rage Shield] After unlocking this ability, you can finally do some damage. Your [Shield Hero] ability will be permanently upgraded into dealing 2 damage to the attacker of your target.

[Conditional Passive - Raphtalia] At the start of the game, a random Townie will become your Raphtalia. If you target each other you will learn each other‘s names.

Wincon: Eliminate All threats to Town

It's funny, I almost submitted a Glass role for this game. I like the touch of using Raphtalia as an ability, neat role.
We could have been Masons. Tbh I wanted an easy role and submitted the Hogyoku first. Which was basically an ability creator which latches on to a player if I get killed or lynched (and also, no talking during the day). I lost my drive a bit when I had to become Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.