Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys think Blother flipped [???] Was it merely an host stunt to avoid we could acknowledge spicy details?

TAC claims he janitored Sengoku but if Blother was Mafia that had already happened without any janitor being implied, unless he was a special case.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I lose a passive if I claim so I had to be sneaky
I can make a chat with a townie during the day phase. It fails on non-townies. I tried using it on him yesterday and it failed.
There are definitely inconsistencies going on here. Tac, since you already claimed, what passive did you lose? Also, Sera, that ability of yours sounds really fishy. I mean it's the same ability that scum flower claimed in PH.

Also, you were not challenged to an R/P/S match but flower was, meaning the RPS and perma crush are different, or one of you is lying.

Secondly, Marimo and Juliet were role crushed for 2 cycles last phase, and today Beta claims that he's role crushed for 2 cycles too. Juliet got a one shot of that ability and said she targeted Blother, and we couldn't see what Blother flipped. So we can't confirm Juliet at all.

But here's the catch, Juliet said that the ability will role crush anyone who visits target and whoever the target visits for 2 cycles. And I targeted Light and Typo last phase and I was role crushed for 2 cycles as well.

But if TAC is telling the truth, then Light doesn't have any ability like that, and that means it can only be Typo. So there are only 3 possibilities here:
- Beta targeted Fuji and was role crushed and Fuji targeted me thus role crushing me.
- Typo targeted Beta and I targeted Typo and both of us were role crushed.
- Juliet lied about the ability and it doesn't work the way she explained.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There are definitely inconsistencies going on here. Tac, since you already claimed, what passive did you lose? Also, Sera, that ability of yours sounds really fishy. I mean it's the same ability that scum flower claimed in PH.

Also, you were not challenged to an R/P/S match but flower was, meaning the RPS and perma crush are different, or one of you is lying.

Secondly, Marimo and Juliet were role crushed for 2 cycles last phase, and today Beta claims that he's role crushed for 2 cycles too. Juliet got a one shot of that ability and said she targeted Blother, and we couldn't see what Blother flipped. So we can't confirm Juliet at all.

But here's the catch, Juliet said that the ability will role crush anyone who visits target and whoever the target visits for 2 cycles. And I targeted Light and Typo last phase and I was role crushed for 2 cycles as well.

But if TAC is telling the truth, then Light doesn't have any ability like that, and that means it can only be Typo. So there are only 3 possibilities here:
- Beta targeted Fuji and was role crushed and Fuji targeted me thus role crushing me.
- Typo targeted Beta and I targeted Typo and both of us were role crushed.
- Juliet lied about the ability and it doesn't work the way she explained.
My first lynch is redirected to a random player. The flavor is “WB told Marco to make sure no one kills Luffy, so he’ll defend you in case you’re lynched”

Doesn’t confirm Marco’s in the game IMO

Flower as scum claims things that are townie in nature. So it isn't fishy as the claim is townie in nature.
Because I’m not scum or mafia.
That's why I asked if you were a non-hostile indie. You are certainly not town.
Also, @Seraphoenix how do you define a townie anyway with your ability? Light had a passive that made him scan innocent. So would your ability have by passed his passive or not?
It says I can create a chat with a townie. It fails on non-townies. If you are a non-townie I can't make a chat with you. So I would not have been able to make one with Light.

Flower as scum claims things that are townie in nature. So it isn't fishy as the claim is townie in nature.

It says I can create a chat with a townie. It fails on non-townies. If you are a non-townie I can't make a chat with you. So I would not have been able to make one with Light.
Or maybe you got redirected to someone else lol.

Is the ability usage limited?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Why do you guys think Blother flipped [???] Was it merely an host stunt to avoid we could acknowledge spicy details?
Maybe it had something to do with Blother's role. Aren't there roles that will get automatically janitored if the person gets lynched? But I don't really see any of the admirals having a passive like that.

Wait guys what if Blackbeard is in the game and the reason why characters flip [???] is because they were town absorbed by BB?

Remember when BB didn't let people see doing his thing against Whitebeard or in general when he absorbs powers with Yami?

Status
Not open for further replies.