Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
At least say hello before voting me up.

Voting me first post is just...
We don't do hellos in Canada. I always vote for scum in my first post.

Putting that aside, let's not fluff too much. The phase is 24 hours long, and we are already on 3 pages headed for forth with fluff and some mechanics talk. For the people catching up it's gonna be awful to read through it and for scum a chance to hide.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Why do you think people claiming is a good idea? To give more info to scum on who to target ? Its a bad idea man.
The only beneficial scenario I was highlighting is the one in which the fake claims are not particularly strong and look feeble enough to be recognized as such. Such as characters not particularly relevant to the story that look like good fake claims picks from a host.

In general there would be no advantage differently, but disadvantages. Unless fake claims didn't exist, which is a very unlikely scenario to think about it.

The only beneficial scenario I was highlighting is the one in which the fake claims are not particularly strong and look feeble enough to be recognized as such. Such as characters not particularly relevant to the story that look like good fake claims picks from a host.

In general there would be no advantage differently, but disadvantages. Unless fake claims didn't exist, which is a very unlikely scenario to think about it.
If fake claims exist, your idea is flawed in itself because in the FMAB game that Drago hosted, i went with that same mindset in determining which claim is real or fake based on character importance. And Drago told me that its not how it works. Giving scum weak fake claims kind of goes against its purpose.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
That was a Rej game, but I enjoyed that :suresure:.
Of course you did Kanjuro..

If fake claims exist, your idea is flawed in itself because in the FMAB game that Drago hosted, i went with that same mindset in determining which claim is real or fake based on character importance. And Drago told me that its not how it works. Giving scum weak fake claims kind of goes against its purpose.
Lmao. You doubted me when I claimed that old guy, whose name I forgot already.

Status
Not open for further replies.