Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i assume that this was why you thought Usopp's claim was shaky?
Well the things are not related. I put a calculation into fruition to choose which player to protect, and I went after someone who was not amongst the scummiest players but also a good player scum could have been afraid of if a townie.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light is 90% scum at this point, he probably knew that both were town, hence why he just kinda stood there until the end,

I will say that Flower has a high chance too.

Typo/Light/Flower and perhaps Lind.

Light with his opportunistic play last phase and Flower with her buddying stood out the most.

atleast one is scum imo, and so im going to go with my gut feeling and what i should've done since yesterday tbh. For now this is it.

Vote Lynch Flower @Dragomir @Zem
Which opportunistic play? I was susing both Usopp and Nat the entire day and pointed it out multiple times. I've even told you guys to decide on a clear wagon. If trying to work together so that we don't end up fucking up the lynch is opportunistic, then yeah.

Light is 90% scum at this point, he probably knew that both were town, hence why he just kinda stood there until the end,

I will say that Flower has a high chance too.

Typo/Light/Flower and perhaps Lind.

Light with his opportunistic play last phase and Flower with her buddying stood out the most.

atleast one is scum imo, and so im going to go with my gut feeling and what i should've done since yesterday tbh. For now this is it.

Vote Lynch Flower @Dragomir @Zem
TAC also was too confident circa Nat and Usopp flipping town right? Expecially Usopp. It didn't look too genuine.

Which opportunistic play? I was susing both Usopp and Nat the entire day and pointed it out multiple times. I've even told you guys to decide on a clear wagon. If trying to work together so that we don't end up fucking up the lynch is opportunistic, then yeah.
You went after Usopp for the most part during the entire DP, mostly after Juliet/Flower and subsequently Tris brought up the whole Akainu thing, you stuck to it yet didn't vote him.

You then started gaining sus on Nat around the time she was getting pushed for a Lynch, but voted none of them till the very end. Almost like you knew both were town.

Also, and this is just a meta thing, but you feel different than your town self.

Status
Not open for further replies.