Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Man... you’re on my ass with sallies whenever I sus you and you’re town. Relentless with bullshit like that. Here you’re so passive
I don't know what kind of wallies you're expecting me to give you when you sus me because I came out with information that can be beneficial for town. I for real do not understand. Everything that each and every one of you asked me in the thread I have explained and given thorough answers. I've addressed every single thing you wanted, given you information that could help us, and I am playing in town's best interest. I really don't know what more I can do.

I noticed that scum JDB tends to buddy a lot and or defend his mates in threads, so maybe we should just check his interractions with others.

Wouldn't scum already know that their target is town? I don't get his post.

Typo tried to get Usopp to claim twice.

Rhea was barely active in the game thread in the weeb game actually, and she was very much active and trying to scum hunt during the valentines one.
Well, JDB could explain his Town read on me from yesterday for a start...

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm up for a Sera vote too. But isn't he always a low poster? But he is perspective as a townie even with few posts. I remember this from Punk hazard and weeb game.

But last day phase I didn't find much of that perception from him.

I'm down for JDB, Marimo and Sera tbh

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Tris is definitely suspicious here.

Her main interaction yesterday was with Usopp, in fact it was her and Flower that mentioned that Usopp's speculation was too specific. So then why vote Nat?
I think I explained why I didn’t vote Usopp. Maybe my explanation wasn’t that detailed but I still explained it yesterday. Also, I voted Nat because it was either Usopp or her. And I trusted Usopp more.

Yes sure, but i wouldn't think much about Nat votes because i judge based on final votes & we got 9 votes for usopp when DP ended & there is absolutely no way there isn't a scum among them & i would prefer if we continue that path because 1 of those 9 is Nat, another one claimed Ivankov, another one half-claimed a character related to ivankov, so this leaves us with only 6

Also always in Mafia, stick with the bigger category, because if you focus on smaller category, you will end up near the end of the game with most players not checked, unless we have solid info of course but since we don't as of yet, it's better to check those 6

And yes, Sera is just gut feeling but to be more precise, Lind seems fine & finalbeta claim today seemed genuine
And even if these people who claimed are lying, it's easy to catch them later because we do have an info to work with
But sera is among few players who voted for usopp & we have nothing on them
I gave a pool earlier. You were in it, there was also Light, Rhea, Typo and Lind

Noted about Sera, i don't mind voting him if only to get a reaction from him tbh. During the Weeb game plenty of barely active people were scum.

What'S your take on Typo btw? He tried to get Usopp to claim twice. And seemed to soft defend Nat.

I said in my post above but Rhea is acting very similarly to when she was Lara in the weeb game.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm up for a Sera vote too. But isn't he always a low poster? But he is perspective as a townie even with few posts. I remember this from Punk hazard and weeb game.

But last day phase I didn't find much of that perception from him.

I'm down for JDB, Marimo and Sera tbh
Marino’s the only dude there I’m down to get off. Jew seems too genuine in his rage and Sera is using his regular meta.

Don’t get me wrong. More than happy to lynch Sera, but he’ll probably flip town

I'm all caught up now and I'm sus of Blother and Typo.

Over here Blother said he is leaning good guy on Usopp.

And then later he votes Usopp which looked weird to me because earlier he said he leaned good guy on Usopp. What made Blother vote Usopp like that all of a sudden?

I also didn't like it when Typo wanted to push for a claim and he also said its been four years he has been town which is a lie because last two games I played with him that is not in WG Typo was town.
Could be that he just wanted to follow the pack, still a bad look.

Earlier today he asked this:
Hey guys, was Go D. Usopp Town or Mafia? And could we tell?
No idea if he legit doesn't know anything or if he's playing coy rn lmao.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think I explained why I didn’t vote Usopp. Maybe my explanation wasn’t that detailed but I still explained it yesterday. Also, I voted Nat because it was either Usopp or her. And I trusted Usopp more.
Hmm, here's my take here. If both were town, a no lynch would have definitely benefited town more then. Both of them were a tie, and your vote came in to break the tie breaker. Of course scum would know that both were town, so they would want anyone to by lynched.

So the last minute voters can definitely be scum imo and you were one of them.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I noticed that scum JDB tends to buddy a lot and or defend his mates in threads, so maybe we should just check his interractions with others.
He mostly interacted with Susopp. Other interactions I've seen were some with Lanji and Lind, but I would call those buddying.

Wouldn't scum already know that their target is town? I don't get his post.
Most likely. There could also be an indie. I don't know either. As I said he might just be bluffing or maybe has something like Zem did in the weeb game where he can see how many are guilty on the lynch or something like that.

Typo tried to get Usopp to claim twice.
Twice? I remember him saying something about claiming once, I didn't know it was two times.

Rhea was barely active in the game thread in the weeb game actually, and she was very much active and trying to scum hunt during the valentines one.
Maybe I am misremembering the Valentine's game but I could have sworn she had like 30 posts at most. And most were me sussing her and that back and forth with her. I subbed in halfway through the weeb game so I don't know how she behaved at the beginning but she was more active once I subbed in.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Somebody check Blother. He‘s new and we don‘t know how he plays, so he needs to be checked.
Wait didn't you try to fish his alignment from him by asking him? And he answered he was a townie?

Why would you ask in the first place if you also wanted him checked next?

Status
Not open for further replies.