Status
Not open for further replies.
JDB: Buddying.

Light and Marimo: I feel like they‘re bussing now.

I also don‘t think there are 2 people surviving kills. Look at the flipped roles, they‘re not that strong.

Tris: No original thoughts so far. Is seemingly slipping under the radar. Also in the off chance Nat was not the Vig kill, she did suspect Tris and Light.
I don't want to go into the details of how i could've survived it with my bulletproof ability but i assure you it's not as strong as you think it is, all i said is that i wouldn't have died. Please don't ask any more than this, the only reason i came out and said it is because i saw Light trying to hint at something of the sort, and i saw you sneaking him into the town core. I didn't want us to magically forget how he played last phase.

So you think Marimo and Light are distancing? Irc Light had an exchange with him last phase in which he was questioning him about his votes i think, but then nothing came from that and Light stuck around with a vote on you till the end of the phase.

Not sure what to think about Tris tbh, i read her explanations of why she voted the way she did and it kinda makes sense.

I made a list of basically everyone and she's neutral to me so far. The one thing that ticked me off early on was the miller thing tbh. But that's pretty much it.

Typo, why is he scummy for you?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am heading to work now. I'll respond to whatever later.

@Marimo_420 if I understood properly, you roleblocked me? If so, then the failed kill was not on me.

I didn't want us to magically forget how he played last phase.
You keep repeating this and ignoring my post where I already explained all of what you found 'suspicious'.

So you think Marimo and Light are distancing? Irc Light had an exchange with him last phase in which he was questioning him about his votes i think, but then nothing came from that and Light stuck around with a vote on you till the end of the phase.
No, I did not have an exchange with Marimo in the game at all. Lanji and I talked about Marimo.

I don't want to go into the details of how i could've survived it with my bulletproof ability but i assure you it's not as strong as you think it is, all i said is that i wouldn't have died. Please don't ask any more than this, the only reason i came out and said it is because i saw Light trying to hint at something of the sort, and i saw you sneaking him into the town core. I didn't want us to magically forget how he played last phase.

Not sure what to think about Tris tbh, i read her explanations of why she voted the way she did and it kinda makes sense.

I made a list of basically everyone and she's neutral to me so far. The one thing that ticked me off early on was the miller thing tbh. But that's pretty much it.

Typo, why is he scummy for you?
I already called out Light last day phase, too, but nothing really came from that.

As for you, if we trust TAC, then I don‘t think you were attacked.

Light and Marimo are both questionable. I don‘t know why he wouldn‘t mention the double action before I called him out. Tbf I don‘t trust either of them.

Tris I already explained.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
1- I'm rb and visited light.

2- yes, but flowa is known for making bold plays.

3- who's claimed 2 cycle role crush btw?
Post automatically merged:

@Fujishiro
So Marimo claims he was roleblocked?

The game with two roleblockers? Why roleblocking Marimo out of all players?

Wasn't I supposed to be roleblocked according to TAC? Maybe I wasn't?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I already called out Light last day phase, too, but nothing really came from that.

Light and Marimo are both questionable. I don‘t know why he wouldn‘t mention the double action before I called him out. Tbf I don‘t trust either of them.

Ofc you can trust me Flowa.
So Marimo claims he was roleblocked?

The game with two roleblockers? Why roleblocking Marimo out of all players?

Wasn't I supposed to be roleblocked according to TAC? Maybe I wasn't?
Well ya sure as fuck didn't visit Fuji, the host corrected a message in my role PM telling me as much.

@Light D Lamperouge
@Marimo_420 if I understood properly, you roleblocked me? If so, then the failed kill was not on me.
How would roleblocking you make the failed kill not be on you? If you are scum and you tried to kill someone you would fail the kill, and if you claim to have a bulletproof ability the kill can still fail on you if it was targeted towards you no?

You keep repeating this and ignoring my post where I already explained all of what you found 'suspicious'.
I'm not repeating anything as your answer was not satisfactory bro. Sussing both is all well and all but you didn't decide on a clear wagon as you voted Nat 10 minutes before the end and left. leaving us to make a 'clear' wagon.

No, I did not have an exchange with Marimo in the game at all. Lanji and I talked about Marimo.
Didn't you say you tagged Marimo to ask him about his votes? I recall you did that no?

I dont know that i was attacked either but the possibility is there, FB protected me and Luthon was watching me. If there was a redirect on Luthon then that would be possible.

I asked you about Typo too btw.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Are you playing dump ? Or do you not know that?
I don't follow. The hosts haven't told me anything, but that might be because I did not visit anyone. That's how my ability works and why I thought someone tried to kill me.

How would roleblocking you make the failed kill not be on you? If you are scum and you tried to kill someone you would fail the kill, and if you claim to have a bulletproof ability the kill can still fail on you if it was targeted towards you no?
Read above.

Didn't you say you tagged Marimo to ask him about his votes? I recall you did that no?
No, I didn't say that ever.

Sussing both is all well and all but you didn't decide on a clear wagon as you voted Nat 10 minutes before the end and left. leaving us to make a 'clear' wagon.
I've already stated why. I don't know what else you want me to tell you when that was the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.