Status
Not open for further replies.
So your Gamma knife is 3 shot? Okay go kill Tris tonight. If anyone has a healing ability could you please use it on me?

@Flower let's go with Salah's plan. We can definitely try his plan out especially if he super-kills a scum on the lynch wagon. @Salah WG does your ability randomly kill a scum at the end of the lynch or does it kill a scum at night?
It's a conditional active with two conditions:
1. One of my sons must be lynched
2. Not more than half players voted (To make my ability fair)

If these two conditions are met, i can use this active & kill a scum

PS: if the plan fails, don't blame it on me, i'm just suggesting here, we can never predict what scum have in store

So if you believe rhea is scum then go for her beliving that even if she is Marco, i will hopefully kill a scum
But if you don't see her as scum & have doubts, then go for fuji & just make sure to protect me just in case

The continuous double killing might suggest that there's more probably some sort of indie shooting right? Unless vig shots (even casted from different people) are occurring all the time, in that case my old self was hilariously not that bad.

So you‘re not denying it anymore?
Nope.

Didn't someone say that if TAC was bb then that's fine because he still has to somehow win with town? Same here. I wanna kill Mafia, and WB. Though i don't mind getting Lynched later. Just let me hunt down Akainu and Aokiji.

One of them is JDB, im like certain of it.

Let your friend have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.