Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Hmm, so the failed kill was on Fuji, if we trust him. Then that means Fuji killed Lanji. Another Townie again. So we can't really trust him on the Tris and JDB thing.

Guys, i really am invested in hunting scum, let your boy fuji survive. I really won't kill anyone else but who you guys want me to.

Like i couldve killed TAC/Flower/Lanji,etc ln but i went for scum, why do you think?

This is more fun lol
And if i die, the game would get uglier, i can confirm that xD

So make your choice my sons
Sacrifice Rhea, get revenge on Fuji or get rid of JDB

I will sleep now & it will be interesting to wake up & see what everyone decided
PS: It's possible not everything i said was true because i love playing mind games with Mafia, so think well Town

This is more fun lol
And if i die, the game would get uglier, i can confirm that xD

So make your choice my sons
Sacrifice Rhea, get revenge on Fuji or get rid of JDB

I will sleep now & it will be interesting to wake up & see what everyone decided
PS: It's possible not everything i said was true because i love playing mind games with Mafia, so think well Town
Revenge for what lol, i was mad Usopp turned town so i said fuck Nat and that way i was gonna try to confirm Flower and Light, hence why i tried to Lynch FLower because i was convinced she was scum after nat's fllip, and then Light after that.

Its reallly that simple, i've been scum hunting more than anyone here.

Nah its not, you may be scum buddy.

Though JDB is 100% confirmed.

Look at his fake outrage and then subsequent silence.
It is a possibility given the info. However if you judge it based on the risk reward, if I was scum it would have been a dumb move. I was inactive as fuck and you were apparently giving heavy town vibes. To the point where TAC couldn’t believe you were not town. Would be very easy to flip it back to me if I was scum.
We already have somebody else with a chat.

I don‘t believe you :endthis:.
So two people can’t have the same abilities.

I didn’t have to play RPS to be role crushed. Why did you have to? Two different abilities or were you lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.