Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a possibility given the info. However if you judge it based on the risk reward, if I was scum it would have been a dumb move. I was inactive as fuck and you were apparently giving heavy town vibes. To the point where TAC couldn’t believe you were not town. Would be very easy to flip it back to me if I was scum.

So two people can’t have the same abilities.

I didn’t have to play RPS to be role crushed. Why did you have to? Two different abilities or were you lying?
So you ignored the challenge?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'm starting to believe that JDB is the only scum left. Marimo and Tris might be town. But I don't mind vigging them, either. But Tris claims an invest and marimo claimed a role blocker. They might be telling the truth.
Light was Sengoku, Kizaru was apparently Blother. It’d make sense for all the admirals to be scum in this game?

I'm starting to believe that JDB is the only scum left. Marimo and Tris might be town. But I don't mind vigging them, either. But Tris claims an invest and marimo claimed a role blocker. They might be telling the truth.
No way he is.

If Kizaru is a thing then Aokiji and Akainu has to be in it, but if JDB is indeed the only one left then more reason to kill him now.

It is a possibility given the info. However if you judge it based on the risk reward, if I was scum it would have been a dumb move. I was inactive as fuck and you were apparently giving heavy town vibes. To the point where TAC couldn’t believe you were not town. Would be very easy to flip it back to me if I was scum.

So two people can’t have the same abilities.

I didn’t have to play RPS to be role crushed. Why did you have to? Two different abilities or were you lying?
True, anyhow JDB has to go,

Follow me brothers and sisters

Vote Lynch Jew D boy.

I am not like scum Flowa, i keep my word.

I will only kill whoever you guys tell me to kill and RC and or Check whoever you guys ask me to.

@Flower btw i was the one that perma RCed you lmao, and that came after Usopp's flip. I was mad sus of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.