Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Light was Sengoku, Kizaru was apparently Blother. It’d make sense for all the admirals to be scum in this game?
No way he is.

If Kizaru is a thing then Aokiji and Akainu has to be in it, but if JDB is indeed the only one left then more reason to kill him now.
Judging from abilities and a balancing standpoint, I think mafia had only 3 members and you were a SK. So that would be a total of 4 scum in the game.

Usually 25% of the players are scum. So that would leave 4 scum roles totally in the game. I could be wrong, but we can find out after your lynch and after tonight.

So you claim to be perma‘d without RPS?
I permaed him, RPS doesn't perma. Did you even read my posts lol.

RPS is Kizaru's ability i guess they wanted to check you at the same time as i Rced you and you thought it was the same ability.

Why do you think i kept asking you about it? It was confusing me as well.

True, anyhow JDB has to go,

Follow me brothers and sisters

Vote Lynch Jew D boy.

I am not like scum Flowa, i keep my word.

I will only kill whoever you guys tell me to kill and RC and or Check whoever you guys ask me to.

@Flower btw i was the one that perma RCed you lmao, and that came after Usopp's flip. I was mad sus of you.
Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy @Dragomir

Who do you think looks suspicious out of the players who thus far entertained your lynch over Jew?

I permaed him, RPS doesn't perma. Did you even read my posts lol.

RPS is Kizaru's ability i guess they wanted to check you at the same time as i Rced you and you thought it was the same ability.

Why do you think i kept asking you about it? It was confusing me as well.
Well, without your janitor, we would know.

Also I don‘t read :endthis:.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have a theory - first of all, I’m Squard, and while I’m still town, I have a passive that indicates Akainu is watching over me and I might be redirected without knowing about it the first time someone makes a move against me. If Fuji actually tried to kill me last night, I’d guess that this kicked in and protected me, but I didn’t receive anything in my PM. Otherwise, I have no protections against being killed, and also no way to explain why Fuji’s action would have failed if we’re to trust that he actually did what he said.

Judging from abilities and a balancing standpoint, I think mafia had only 3 members and you were a SK. So that would be a total of 4 scum in the game.

Usually 25% of the players are scum. So that would leave 4 scum roles totally in the game. I could be wrong, but we can find out after your lynch and after tonight.
18 players, 4 Scum and 1 indie leaving 13 town. I think that's an acceptable Ratio.

I said my piece about Lynching my guys, i am indie. I give no info and i would be more valuable alive than dead.

I can Check someone tonight, i can kill someone tonight and i can perma crush someone tonight.

Whereas JDB is not gonna help you guys in any way.

I haven't killed any townie besides Nat whom i heavily suspected and that was that

I couldve easily killed you/Flower/Lanji/TAC,etc

but i did not. And i'm not about to start nor am i petty enough to do so.

Well, without your janitor, we would know.

Also I don‘t read :endthis:.
I can post it here, my bad.

RPS: to paraphrase Kizaru creates a light saber and challenges someone to an RPS duel, if he wins he gets the targets role, if he loses he gets vote silenced for a day.

Yasanagi mo magatana: thats the Rc one, he rcs anyone that visits him and Rcs a target for 2 cycles.

I have a theory - first of all, I’m Squard, and while I’m still town, I have a passive that indicates Akainu is watching over me and I might be redirected without knowing about it the first time someone makes a move against me. If Fuji actually tried to kill me last night, I’d guess that this kicked in and protected me, but I didn’t receive anything in my PM. Otherwise, I have no protections against being killed, and also no way to explain why Fuji’s action would have failed if we’re to trust that he actually did what he said.
No you are not. Took you a whiiiillllle btw to come up with that story about your passive.

I can post it here, my bad.

RPS: to paraphrase Kizaru creates a light saber and challenges someone to an RPS duel, if he wins he gets the targets role, if he loses he gets vote silenced for a day.

Yasanagi mo magatana: thats the Rc one, he rcs anyone that visits him and Rcs a target for 2 cycles.
Why did you janitor :endthis:?

what? Don’t know if Squardo is town tbh[/QUOTE]
Why did you janitor :endthis:?
It does that shit autmaticallly, and i can't even fucking choose who to janitor.

Basically i activate it at night and whoever gets Lynched the next morning gets janitored, trust me i wanted Blother to flip scum for all to see but whatever.

what? Don’t know if Squardo is town tbh
It does that shit autmaticallly, and i can't even fucking choose who to janitor.

Basically i activate it at night and whoever gets Lynched the next morning gets janitored, trust me i wanted Blother to flip scum for all to see but whatever.[/QUOTE]
Next time claim Law right off the bat.

Tf you claimed Speed Jiru anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.