Status
Not open for further replies.
Contradicting yourself as Marimo pointed out. And I trust Marimo more than you. That's all. I was thinking of him as town until you came up with this redirect stuff which made me uncertain.
We were going after Jew today. Not even Marimo..

If you don't trust me at least lynch Jew who apparently somehow survived a kill from Fujishiro.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Final when talking about me and jew buddying.

I apologise if you're Town, but you're not doing anybody favours when you can't answer simple questions and are the most inconsistencies player in the game.

I've lost many games. This will be another if you flip town. 90 percent sure you're scum though.

Final when talking about me and jew buddying.

I apologise if you're Town, but you're not doing anybody favours when you can't answer simple questions and are the most inconsistencies player in the game.

I've lost many games. This will be another if you flip town. 90 percent sure you're scum though.
Listen man.

It's most likely Jew + you or Tris. I don't see other options.

If you are Town how can you vote me past Jew who allegedly survived a kill from Shiro.

Why on Earth would Squardo survive a kill I wonder.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Tris

The other townies are going after Jew for a clear reason....
Don't mess their work by changing Target please...

He probably survived a kill from Shiro.
True, but they aren't even here. The last time I have seen UwU or Juliet post was like 10 hours ago.

True, but they aren't even here. The last time I have seen UwU or Juliet post was like 10 hours ago.
Tris do you really think that I would craft this construct about Drago messing the write up? Do you think of such an evil genius out of me?

Of course they aren't here but they were here for the remainder of the game at least... they worked hard to make sure scum was hit and they picked Jew.

Also, nothing in that ability says it would fail if I’m not town, so how is me surviving conclusive of anything? I don’t have any abilities that would prevent a kill on me, I’m as vulnerable as the rest of town.
Notice how Jew claimed that he didn't have any ability that would prevent a kill on him yet he survived.

Jew is most likely scum guys. Don't let this game be lost.

@Marimo_420 @Tris

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Notice how Jew claimed that he didn't have any ability that would prevent a kill on him yet he survived.

Jew is most likely scum guys. Don't let this game be lost.

@Marimo_420 @Tris
Explained this a million times, is there some sort of regular-English-to-Final’s-gibberish online translator I can use to make you understand?? My one ability allowed me to fend off the first action taken against me; I said on several occasions that I could have been successfully killed at any other time. Scum has likely been keeping me around because I can’t hurt them AND I’m taking a lot of heat; when I was scum last game, that’s precisely why we kept YOU around, although that was mostly about you constantly leading town in the wrong direction like you’ve done this entire round.
Post automatically merged:

Fine.

UNVOTE.

VOTE LYNCH JEW D BOY @Dragomir

I'm so tir3d
:lawsigh:

Marimo, one of these rounds, for just a single day phase, I want you to change your vote fewer than three times. Do you think you can manage that?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Explained this a million times, is there some sort of regular-English-to-Final’s-gibberish online translator I can use to make you understand?? My one ability allowed me to fend off the first action taken against me; I said on several occasions that I could have been successfully killed at any other time. Scum has likely been keeping me around because I can’t hurt them AND I’m taking a lot of heat; when I was scum last game, that’s precisely why we kept YOU around, although that was mostly about you constantly leading town in the wrong direction like you’ve done this entire round.
Fine.....

UNVOTE

VOTE LYNCH BETA @Dragomir

Fine.

UNVOTE.

VOTE LYNCH JEW D BOY @Dragomir

I'm so tir3d
I'll go to the spoiler section for a while.

Jew should flip Mafia. Please follow my plan if you are Town, it's the way to solve this game.

I'm not scum, and I don't think Juliet and Salah are. These are the premises why I want the plan followed... it's not out of egotism only, the thing is that it's an efficient and proficient way to, in the worst case scenario, avoid a faction kill to occur tonight, from my point of view. I know it's just from my point of view because you can't see my rolesheet. It's about trusting me...

It makes absolutely no sense that Squardo is capable to survive a kill, it's extensively unlikely and it's also convenient to claim that he had a one shot protective after being caught by Fuji. Call me mad if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.