Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Ice Age -

Aokiji activated [Ice Age] to end the day phase immediately.

This action was made over 2 hours ago at a specific timestamp. Votes are locked at 11:36 AM EST.​

D

Dragomir

Final Vote Count -

Finalbeta – Jew D. Boy
Juliet – Jew D. Boy
Jew D. Boy – Finalbeta
Marimo – Jew D. Boy > Finalbeta
Tris – Finalbeta

Finalbeta – 3
Jew D. Boy – 2

Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy
Vote Lynch Jew D. Boy
Vote lynch Finalbeta
These votes below do not count.
UNVOTE.

VOTE LYNCH JEW D BOY @Dragomir

D

Dragomir

@Finalbeta [Jinbei] has been lynched!​

You are Knight of the Sea Jinbei!

[Active - Fishman Karate] - During the night, Jinbei may use his expert Fishman Karate skills to protect a player of his choice, saving them from regular attacks that night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town
--------------------------------------------------
It is now Night 5.
You have 24-hours to submit your actions.
With Aokiji's [Ice Age] having frozen the entire ocean, the players are free to talk during this night phase!

Why do I always get ignored and do I really need to repeat myself? Jew is not a vanilla town and he can't be vanilla town because this is a role madness game and players are supposed to have abilities in a role madness game. The vote switch to FinalBeta was bad.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why do I always get ignored and do I really need to repeat myself? Jew is not a vanilla town and he can't be vanilla town because this is a role madness game and players are supposed to have abilities in a role madness game. The vote switch to FinalBeta was bad.
I contend that eliminating Final is never a bad idea...even as town, he’s always pointed in the wrong direction. My ability was related to the protection, I can’t give you any more because there ISN’T any more. Whatever ability you claimed to find from me must have come from someone else, assuming I was switched.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah. Mb.

Ran out of time unfortunately.

If you still have RC use it on Tris. Redirect will be off.

Rediect works before rc or rb?
A player rolecrushed on the same night can still use their ability so a redirector will still be able to use their ability on the night they were rolecrushed and it will be the next they will be rolecrushed.

Redirector vs roleblocker I'm actually not sure who wins since I have never seen a redirector vs roleblocker at night.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
A player rolecrushed on the same night can still use their ability so a redirector will still be able to use their ability on the night they were rolecrushed and it will be the next they will be rolecrushed.

Redirector vs roleblocker I'm actually not sure who wins since I have never seen a redirector vs roleblocker at night.
OK.

Makes sense.

D

Dragomir

@Marimo_420 [Vista] has been killed!​

You are Flower-sword Vista!
[Passive - Oho, you know who I am?] - Vista is genuinely shocked to see that he is a renowned man in the high seas. If a player has quoted him at least 10 times during the previous day phase, they become available for [Postponement].
--- [Postponement] - As a result of someone quoting him 10 times, Vista may interact with them causing their actions to be postponed. As a result, their actions that night will be delayed for one cycle. Actions targeting them will also be delayed.

[Active - Skilled Swordsman] - Stated to have equal swordsmanship to Mihawk, Vista can target a player of his choice during the night to duel them. The player will be role blocked for the night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

With things having now reached a state of parity at 2v2, mafia has automatically won the game! Town and Blackbeard have both lost.

Congrats to @Tris @Jew D. Boy @Blother and @Light D Lamperouge
Having lost half your team by the start of D3 and Jew being the most suspected player going forward, the chances of victory were close to none. But someway, somehow, Tris and Jew pulled it off! Great job you two. Be proud of this comeback.

Thank you everybody for playing! I hope y'all enjoyed this. It was a fun game to watch especially with the dead chat. It was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.