Status
Not open for further replies.
thought i answered this

he suspects luthon the announcer for maybe faking it and suspects me for leaving the game being too convienient, altho never said how its convinient

and today votes mid solely cuz he was lynch immune when he knows dem well its NAI

overall looks pretty lazy to me. idk if scum or lazy town yet
You did, I’m just asking for other peoples opinion on this.

Reborn is anything but Lazy though he could be tired from the game he hosted I guess.

And I like you less now because you are a player that pings me negative. I will be pro town aslong I have to invest my target.
Which means I scumread you because you can't accept that I am a pro town after using Juliets ability to give us a night to chat.
I don't care how you like me :kayneshrug:

Aha, so now you're claiming it. That's a useful ability, but you didn't say you could also steal

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You did, I’m just asking for other peoples opinion on this.

Reborn is anything but Lazy though he could be tired from the game he hosted I guess.
Oh you are absolutely right

I am not lazy at all. I subbed in didn't get time to read all 90 pages. Iso few posts and got busy with work.

Putting vote on midnight because that's what I have. Didn't iso gambit post yet nor I knew that kill on him got failed (rej and usoop told me,)

In short I am not following the game.

Also, tbh, I am not obliged to go active the day my game got over after 3 weeks.

I have fukn like other than a weeb forum.

Also, I prefer if you ask question to me about me. I can answer better you know.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat was on gambit bruv.
not EoD tho

Light, Gambit and Natalija are scum. Natalija did TMI me because she is probably the Bus Driver that saved Gambit.
i thought nat vigged gambit and it went to juliet but honestly this is a good way to see it as well. mafia could bus gambit with juliet and shoot him

its why i asked nat multiple times why her vote is still on mid and not gambit.

but shes pretty contributive so can keep her a bit longer imo. has lots of constructive posts.

Before anyone says I didn't "Defend myself correctly"
Fuji was literally telling me to "Fuck off" when I tried to defend myself. Usopp was telling people to put me on ignore.

I even gave reads and was told to shut up. Anyone who thinks I didn't defend myself is just dense. I defended myself as much as I could

Status
Not open for further replies.