Status
Not open for further replies.
You made it look like I wrote a summary to avoid giving any reads, and that it was for everyone else but myself..
That's the impression I had, and it was simply not true.
I didn't make it look like that lol you're the one that did it. The assumption I made is that you didn't have any real reads and thought you could pass a summary off as such. If that's not the case then hopefully you understand why I made the assumption as a town player attempting to solve the game

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I didn't make it look like that lol you're the one that did it. The assumption I made is that you didn't have any real reads and thought you could pass a summary off as such. If that's not the case then hopefully you understand why I made the assumption as a town player attempting to solve the game
Like I said, I made a list for my own convenience.
It's true I didn't have any "reads" so to speak, I just wanted to try to take a different approach to it.

I'm still experimenting with what kind of strategy I play with.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't you think that because of this exactly people could get away with doing shit like this?
i think that because for 3 games in a row ppl thought im a dumb scum outing myself and lynched me for it
and now ur just proving it more

there r lots of stuff happening in the game, i find it weird this is the only thing that got ur attention

Like it's been pointed out, it could be to hide in plain sight. Reverse psychology and all that.
Seems like a dumb plan as scum when more than 75% of the game will likely latch onto it as scummy and only the minority (which includes me in this case) will highlight it as a an easy town tell

I can't stop the rest of the thread lynching you if my read is in the minority

scum realise that stuff so they don't make dumb posts like that

the guys is very likely town

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
there r lots of stuff happening in the game, i find it weird this is the only thing that got ur attention
Well, what can I say, I'm just saying that's the one that I personally thought was interesting.
I of course am aware of the other interactions, but I'm not too biased either way.

Like with the FinalB LDL thing.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well, what can I say, I'm just saying that's the one that I personally thought was interesting.
I of course am aware of the other interactions, but I'm not too biased either way.

Like with the FinalB LDL thing.
well ur vote swinging from nat to rej was pretty fast and went right after nat voted rej, i just didnt particularly like that

i wanna keep a wagon on nat going for now

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
well ur vote swinging from nat to rej was pretty fast and went right after nat voted rej, i just didnt particularly like that

i wanna keep a wagon on nat going for now
My vote on nat was strictly a pressure vote, she obviously didn't feel like reacting.
She said FinalB was a townlean due to his carelessness, and that's practically all that's she's been trying to convey unless I'm missing any posts

Status
Not open for further replies.