Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
OK, at least we're moving a bit forward. Gambit became the guinea pig so we can assess and see if something happens to him due to the restaurant and if the restaurant is cancelled or not. That should give us some more info on the announcer and the one who opened the restaurant.

we should lynch UwU tbhtbh

no interest in keeping around a claimed indie that has said there's no point killing them. What are we supposed to do just take their word for it or waste shots of important roles on it? Won't be voting but thats what should be done

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Fujishiro

Garou maf

1. @Fujishiro - Taking a more laid back approach, though attentive. Says there is a possibility the restaurant is still operative after the "canellation"

2. @T-Pein™ - N/A

3. Finalbeta - Enters the restaurant without any hesitation (before it closed). He "corrects" Midnight and said Usopp tried getting people to go to the restaurant. Thinks that Light's push on him makes him scum indicative

4. Sors Bandeam - N/A

5. Sallucion - N/A

6. Jew D. Boy - N/A

7. Go D. Usopp ™ - Susopp says he's not scum and proceeds to post the 5 minimum required posts and practially dips. Suspects that the Restaurant and the Announcer are related. He replies to Announcer's request (#217). Suspects announcer might be 3rd.

8. Marimo_420 - Neutral

9. Natalija - Thinks FinalB's fearlessness indicates him as being town, also fights Light D. for the FinalB sus. She doesn't want me to like all her posts

10. ~UwU~ - Says he's neutral indie instantaneously after being voted by Robin.

11. solis - Enters the restaurant without any hesitation (before it closed). Votes me.

12. Robin - Votes UwU the first thing

13. LuthonTheDragDown - N/A

14. Lindltaylor - Claims he'll be guilty on invest

16. Gambit - Enters the restaurant without any hesitation (after it had closed)

17. Light D Lamperouge - Suspects the restaurant was FinalB's doing

18. Rej - Says not to trust any WUs. Town indicative.

19. Juliet - Thinks Light is town

20. RippedCal - Comes in voting for Emperor. Once he realizes nobody else is voting he unvoted. Then he apologizes for wrongly voting.

21. Emperor Joelinton - neutral

22. Lord Genome - Enters the Restaurant without hesitation (before it closed). Thinks Restaurant is town and Broadcast is Maf.

23. Midnight Delight - Wrongly accuses me of going to the restaurant. Only coasting and fluffing (though nothing unusual)

24. Grammaton - pretty neutral

The Announcer wants us to list our waifus, favorite color and least favorite Yu-gi-oh character (#217)

Honestly from these I'd look into the ones who comes off as neutral.
I believe that Ripped Cal is either just very new to mafia or he's putting on an act.
Only reason one won't immerse thyself is he's scum or lazy town. Lemme guess? The former?
I just got out of a 11K++ post count game, so forgive me, I needed a breath

Emil

Certified Memelord
My experience most of those mechanics are town(the choose to enter etc) and announcer is usually town but I've seen mafia announcers. Never really indie. Not saying it's impossible but it's what im leaning towards too(also indie announcer would prob be laying more low)
florida man from fav 10 was an indie kinda announcer iirc

u didnt play the weeb game but burger kind there was indie too

so was wondering why u list them as town thats all :sadgrin:

Emil

Certified Memelord
we should lynch UwU tbhtbh

no interest in keeping around a claimed indie that has said there's no point killing them. What are we supposed to do just take their word for it or waste shots of important roles on it? Won't be voting but thats what should be done
hm this can look bad if its the only thing of value u notice so far

i just dont like ppl that point there hands to indies xd

Uwu is just claiming to basically be in the game with no reason to scum hunt lol

Surely this is the lynch
The day is still long but I wouldn’t be opposed to this Lynch tbh, i learned not to trust indies as much as I did before.

Who else struck you as odd btw, why did you vote emperor?

Emil

Certified Memelord
so if anything negative happened to me, LG, solis or gambit, specifically poison or smthing food related i'd consider a beta lynch/vig/invest

beta looks like restraunt owner

im not sure if uwu is announcer, or maybe tpein

likely someone that cant post here

Status
Not open for further replies.