- Taking a more laid back approach, though attentive. Says there is a possibility the restaurant is still operative after the "canellation"
3. Finalbeta - Enters the restaurant without any hesitation (before it closed). He "corrects" Midnight and said Usopp tried getting people to go to the restaurant. Thinks that Light's push on him makes him scum indicative
4. Sors Bandeam - N/A
5. Sallucion - N/A
6. Jew D. Boy - N/A
7. Go D. Usopp ™ - Susopp says he's not scum and proceeds to post the 5 minimum required posts and practially dips. Suspects that the Restaurant and the Announcer are related. He replies to Announcer's request (#217). Suspects announcer might be 3rd.
8. Marimo_420 - Neutral
9. Natalija - Thinks FinalB's fearlessness indicates him as being town, also fights Light D. for the FinalB sus. She doesn't want me to like all her posts
10. ~UwU~ - Says he's neutral indie instantaneously after being voted by Robin.
11. solis - Enters the restaurant without any hesitation (before it closed). Votes me.
12. Robin - Votes UwU the first thing
13. LuthonTheDragDown - N/A
14. Lindltaylor - Claims he'll be guilty on invest
16. Gambit - Enters the restaurant without any hesitation (after it had closed)
17. Light D Lamperouge - Suspects the restaurant was FinalB's doing
18. Rej - Says not to trust any WUs. Town indicative.
19. Juliet - Thinks Light is town
20. RippedCal - Comes in voting for Emperor. Once he realizes nobody else is voting he unvoted. Then he apologizes for wrongly voting.
21. Emperor Joelinton - neutral
22. Lord Genome - Enters the Restaurant without hesitation (before it closed). Thinks Restaurant is town and Broadcast is Maf.
23. Midnight Delight - Wrongly accuses me of going to the restaurant. Only coasting and fluffing (though nothing unusual)
24. Grammaton - pretty neutral
The Announcer wants us to list our waifus, favorite color and least favorite Yu-gi-oh character (#217)
Honestly from these I'd look into the ones who comes off as neutral.
I believe that Ripped Cal is either just very new to mafia or he's putting on an act.
Only reason one won't immerse thyself is he's scum or lazy town. Lemme guess? The former?
I just got out of a 11K++ post count game, so forgive me, I needed a breath