Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Unvote @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower
I dunno if you’re aware of this but I’ve played elsewhere with Cal, this game definitely fits his town persona.

The reason I asked about indy hunting is I don’t think that’s what he was doing. I understand your point about indy hunting being a scum trait, but once the indy is outed, it’s a fair conversation to have about how you play around them.

I’m largely of the opinion that if an indy outs themselves as something ‘scummy’ under no pressure on day 1, they’re probably benign, or at worst neutral anyway
Yeah, I don't know Cal. If you're saying he's town from meta, I would likely believe you because I've liked your posts so far and what you mentioned about indies here is reasonable.

So you think UwU isn't hostile as well? That's good that I have someone else who thinks the same. Do you have any suspects so far? I noticed you town read Nat.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Yeah, I don't know Cal. If you're saying he's town from meta, I would likely believe you because I've liked your posts so far and what you mentioned about indies here is reasonable.

So you think UwU isn't hostile as well? That's good that I have someone else who thinks the same. Do you have any suspects so far? I noticed you town read Nat.
nat's pretty townish to me.

I'm hearing what you guys are saying about UwU, but I am not really feeling it.

Without having isolated your postings, who in particular do you feel is the right lynch right now?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Give us a vote count Flower.

I don't want Nat to be in the lead. @MangoSenpai are you absolutely certain UwU is the confirmed baddie of this game? I have no knowledge of flavor and simply read the wiki for now. Is he King?

Cause from the way he's come out, I highly doubt that he's scum doing this.
Well he is indeed King based on his claims.
King can't be benign. He's either neutral or anti-town. IF he's a 3rd.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
nat's pretty townish to me.

I'm hearing what you guys are saying about UwU, but I am not really feeling it.

Without having isolated your postings, who in particular do you feel is the right lynch right now?
I would definitely go for midnight now if nobody pops up and he doesn't start defending himself.

@solis I hope you're liking your first game. I noticed that you don't like Gambit either, is there any reason for this? Anyone you think is town (the good faction)?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I would definitely go for midnight now if nobody pops up and he doesn't start defending himself.

@solis I hope you're liking your first game. I noticed that you don't like Gambit either, is there any reason for this? Anyone you think is town (the good faction)?
Gambit is just minor scumlean for me, he usuall always pokes at me when he's scum, kinda just being there and poking at my every post lol. Don't know if he's just paying homage or if he's just begging me to vote him.
I haven't isoed his posts though, might do so later. Can't remember he did anything too impactful, but this can be said about a couple of other people as well.

My town reads atm is like I said Fuji and Nat mainly. I'm tending to agree on your Grammanation as town too.
I'm leaning town on Light D. Lamp and FinalB as well.

I'm saying townreads and leans because those are the ones I feel best about at this point in time.

--VOTE COUNT--
14. @Lindltaylor - Natalija > Unvote
20. @RippedCal - EmperorJoelinton > Natalija
23. @Midnight Delight - Natalija
8. @Marimo_420 - Natalija
11. @solis - Gambit
15. @MangoSenpai - Natalija > Rej > T-Pein > Midnight Delight > Usopp > uWu
17. @Light D Lamperouge - Finalbeta
3. @Finalbeta - Usopp
7. @Go D. Usopp ™ - Marimo_420 > Natalija > T-Pein > Natalija > FinalBeta > Gambit
9. @Natalija - Rej > Gambit
1. @Fujishiro - Luthonthedragdown > T-Pein > Emperor Joelington > T-Pein > Midnight
12. @Robin - ~UwU~
16. @Gambit - Rej
19. @Juliet - T-Pein

Natalija - 3
Gambit - 3
Usopp - 1
Finalbeta - 1
Midnight - 1
~UwU~ - 2
Rej - 1
T-Pein - 1​

Votes (may not reflect actual value)
Votes will lock at 10 AM EST / 7 AM PST / 4:00 PM CET

Haven't voted:
10. @~UwU~
13. @LuthonTheDragDown
18. @Rej
2. @T-Pein™
21. @Emperor Joelinton
22. @Lord Genome
24. @Grammaton
4. @Sors Bandeam
5. @Sallucion
6. @Jew D. Boy

Please type Vote Lynch Player X in the thread. You don‘t need to unvote, but you need to vote in this format for your vote to be counted.

Last edited:

It’s difficult to say because having gotten comfortable for years being able to meta read people, having that crutch taken away is making life tough. I’m not voting atm which is pretty shit play, but I guess I’m just focusing on finding players I think are town and going from there.

I’ve got a lunch break at work coming up, so will try to do something productive with it

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Well he is indeed King based on his claims.
King can't be benign. He's either neutral or anti-town. IF he's a 3rd.
Hmm, this is getting hard. I just don't feel any scum motivation from the way he's played or claimed his role and character.

You scum read Gambit, Nat scum reads Gambit, Usopp scum reads Gambit and so does Solis. By this regard, Gambit is the most suspected player after Midnight and that would make him a better lynch option than UwU imo.

But lynching a possible town over a confirmed indie is the problem.

I noticed that about Midnight, too. I would be happy to lynch him today.

John Wayne (UwU) put us in a difficult position with his claim. Mafia often members try to make early claims being indies or millers; I just did that a couple of games ago, in fact. I have decided that, personally, I’m okay with letting him live for now. I won’t defend him, but neither will I vote against him today.

I saw you mention post silencing abilities, and I would be surprised to see any such abilities in this setup. I just recently talked to Kvothe about post silencers because of the Worstgen Users game, and Kvothe said she doesn’t like those kinds of abilities and doesn’t think I should have been punished for disobeying them. I haven’t asked Flower what she thinks, but post silencers are widely hated, and Flower knows better than to include them.
Between midnight and John Wayne, who would you pick?

Yeah, the post silencing abilities are definitely confusing. Players got silenced before they even said anything in the thread. Either this ability targeted specific players at the start of the phase, or it's a common mechanic of sorts depending on their flavor. Or they're faking it, but I highly doubt it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Hmm, this is getting hard. I just don't feel any scum motivation from the way he's played or claimed his role and character.

You scum read Gambit, Nat scum reads Gambit, Usopp scum reads Gambit and so does Solis. By this regard, Gambit is the most suspected player after Midnight and that would make him a better lynch option than UwU imo.

But lynching a possible town over a confirmed indie is the problem.
My sus on him is minor, I wouldn't vote on him D1 personally.
It's more just I'm keeping an eye out for him.

And as you say, is it really worth risking a possible town over a "confirmed" indie?

Also one thing that I don't like about what usopp said is that we think mafia is braindead (not exactly how he said it, but implied).
I'm thinking that this statement completely dismisses the chances of any kind of reverse psychology to be used.

I mean I get it, but still. I'm thinking actually exposing oneself might be the best way to hide.

And as you say, is it really worth risking a possible town over a "confirmed" indie?

Also one thing that I don't like about what usopp said is that we think mafia is braindead (not exactly how he said it, but implied).
I'm thinking that this statement completely dismisses the chances of any kind of reverse psychology to be used.

I mean I get it, but still. I'm thinking actually exposing oneself might be the best way to hide.
The indy is a fine lynch in case of emergency, but resigning yourself to it in a somewhat active game early is lazy, imo

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The indy is a fine lynch in case of emergency, but resigning yourself to it in a somewhat active game early is lazy, imo
I'm saying I'm not buying his claim though.
Call me lazy if you want, I've mentioned my alternatives. It doesn't seem like an UwU lynch is gaining traction anyway.
Might as well jump over on midnight.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Gambit is just minor scumlean for me, he usuall always pokes at me when he's scum, kinda just being there and poking at my every post lol. Don't know if he's just paying homage or if he's just begging me to vote him.
I haven't isoed his posts though, might do so later. Can't remember he did anything too impactful, but this can be said about a couple of other people as well.

My town reads atm is like I said Fuji and Nat mainly. I'm tending to agree on your Grammanation as town too.
I'm leaning town on Light D. Lamp and FinalB as well.

I'm saying townreads and leans because those are the ones I feel best about at this point in time.
I isolated Gambit and it does seem to like he isn't trying to scum hunt much.

@Gambit any reads so far?

If this is your take on this, then I would be down for a midnight lynch.

You're right, sometimes exposing yourself is the best way to hide. Especially if you can do it well. Also we already have confirmation from both Juliet and Usopp, that Rej and UwU have apparently done this before.

I'm beginning to think a UwU or Midnight lynch is the right way to go now. I'm leaning more towards midnight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.