Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I’m starting to think.. Light was one of the first with me to push Midnight, could this have been a tactic from him to gain town cred knowing dude wasn’t gonna die?
Explain to me what I get by offering you my buddy D1? Why would I want to try and test out and point you all to a scum if he were my buddy?

Explain to me what I get by offering you my buddy D1? Why would I want to try and test out and point you all to a scum if he were my buddy?
I mean I was onto him too.

And I told you why, cause dude survives a Lynch. This is just tinfoil atm, who do you think jumped too fast on the midnight Lynch near the end? Those could be his scummates too trying to get town cred imo if he is indeed scum.

Could very well be so.

The question is, why try such a tactic so early?
Idk, i have a memory leak but could you tell me if light would ever do any ballsy tactic like this when he was scum in other games?

@RippedCal [Hardy] has been killed!

You are Hardy

[Passive Ability - Crippled] - Hardy is a former athlete who is no longer famous due to an injury he sustained. As such, your vote counts as 0

[Active Ability - Trashtalking] - During the day phase, you may choose to trashtalk another player. They will be so depressed that they won't be able to perform any actions the following night (2 shots)

[Active Ability - Former Glory] - At night, you may choose to remember your target of their former glory. They will get double action the following night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
that's a bad response coming from you. LOLOLOL
so activity is AI?
he pointed out stuff against you and you almost panic.
Panic? Why does everyone think I'm panicing this game?

He did contribute a lot last phase, and I thought he was town, since Gramma kinda told us he thought he was town.

Status
Not open for further replies.