Status
Not open for further replies.
:kaidowhat: of course we're going to doubt you, this is mafia.
There is legitimate doubt and then there is unfounded doubt , I’ve done nothing to warrant it. I guess muuuh Fuji is acting different is somehow a thing.

News flash, I’m gonna act like I did all the time wether I’m town scum or whatever.

And T-Pein saying I only pushed is inactives is outright false and he knows it.

I gotta go do my finals, don’t tag me.

There is legitimate doubt and then there is unfounded doubt , I’ve done nothing to warrant it. I guess muuuh Fuji is acting different is somehow a thing.

News flash, I’m gonna act like I did all the time wether I’m town scum or whatever.

And T-Pein saying I only pushed is inactives is outright false and he knows it.

I gotta go do my finals, don’t tag me.
:doffytroll: you've been leaving for hours now

I am pretty sure Mafia will vig me
Dude you’re litteraly sus as hell rn, you did send me a buff and I said it in the thread but as you can see, holy saint Natalija doesn’t trust me because I pushed you first.

So I pushed you then make people vote you knowing you’re Lynch immune, throwing a teammate under the bus while at the same fucking time I try to clear your name today with some convoluted lie about receiving a buff from you.

This is fucking brilliant tbh,or atleast Latalija thinks it is.

If "Town" loses?

Not if "we" lose?

I as town would say.
If we lose....
As mafia I would speak of town just like you just did
If he’s mafia why would he give me such a buff? We already knew he was Lynch immune so why not ride on it instead of try to save himself?

I think dude is town, there I said it.

And you’re acting dumb.

Dude you’re litteraly sus as hell rn, you did send me a buff and I said it in the thread but as you can see, holy saint Natalija doesn’t trust me because I pushed you first.

So I pushed you then make people vote you knowing you’re Lynch immune, throwing a teammate under the bus while at the same fucking time I try to clear your name today with some convoluted lie about receiving a buff from you.

This is fucking brilliant tbh,or atleast Latalija thinks it is.
Stop being a crybaby and leave already, since you clearly can't handle being sussed :cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.