Status
Not open for further replies.
so on a scale of 1 to 10 how much of a town ability is this action u received?
if its a message or an NAI scum engineer ability then its very possible midnight's summate used it

i mean why wouldnt he use it day 1 or even tell us about it?
matter of fact @Midnight Delight @Gambit u guys shud just do full claim and state ur n1 actions
I'm not too familiar with what makes an ability town or not, but lets just say that what he gave me woulld be counterintuitive if he was scum. Atleast its how i feel about it.

I'm going to make this clear to Deidara-senpai @LuthonTheDragDown and the rest of town.

Rej claimed survivor who has to "investigate", and he revealed that Gambit was bus driven with Juliet. I can also confirm this.

Only reason Gambit would be bus driven with a townie is to be protected.

@Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Marimo_420
Tell me your 3 highest susses besides Gambit, people you wouldn't mind gone.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Preferably the former but the latter won’t hurt
Hey, I am not really prefering to give reads that way, the same as you won't see me voting.

I just decided to step up for my legitimacy. I don't know who could be town tbf, but alot of the actives give me good vibes.
Hmmm, I really got no clue what you are. You are one of my nullest reads lmao.

Town: T-Pein, Mango and ma homeboy ~UWU~ who claimed an indie but I don't care, we build our own neutral town hopefully, it will be wholesome I suppose

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I’ve never seen a survivor with an additional perk before but if the host has used it before in previous games on other forums then I don’t see a reason to scum read him based on that. Not a direction I’m inclined to go in either.
check out my survivors in the Wano game, or check out the indie roles in the weeb game
I bet perky survivors were already hosted here in season 1, so it might be overacting or framing if people stick to question it that much

if something is scummy then it shall be my agenda, but I don't have an agenda besides memeing tbf

--Vote Count--
13. @LuthonTheDragDown - Gambit
23. @Midnight Delight - Midnight Delight > Luthon > Gambit
9. @Natalija - Gambit
2. @T-Pein™ - Midnight Delight
17. @Light D Lamperouge - Midnight Delight
15. @MangoSenpai - Midnight Delight > Robin > Lord Genome
7. @Go D. Usopp ™ - Robin
1. @Fujishiro - Robin > T-Pein > Gambit

Gambit - 4
Midnight Delight - 2
Lord Genome - 1
Robin - 1

Votes (may not reflect actual value)
Votes will lock at 10:20 AM EST / 7:20 AM PST / 4:20 PM CET

Haven't voted:
10. @~UwU~
18. @Rej
21. @Emperor Joelinton
22. @Lord Genome
4. @Sors Bandeam
5. @Sallucion
6. @Jew D. Boy
20. @RippedCal
8. @Marimo_420
11. @solis
3. @Finalbeta
12. @Robin
16. @Gambit

Vote lynch Gambit

We gotta try killing Midnight at night
Never seen a scum that survives lynch twice in a row, my 2 cents are on Midnight.

Vote Lynch Midnight Delight

I'm at work guys, so I won't be able to operate on maximum efficiency, but damn, that's a lot of town roles down for 1 night.. What the hell happened???
What a slaughter. 3 successful kills, one of them superkill, and a 4th kill failing. We need to lynch scum asap.

Vote lynch Midnight @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

Surviving a lynch, and now claiming he can protect himself, he's probably bulletproof and the GF of the faction. I am good with this vote now.
Just lynch me
It's pointless to play when you all want to lynch me because you hate me
Vote Lynch Midnight @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
I am done with this shit
Alright,
I want to question Robin then, I didn’t like how they were complaining about being unable to talk last game then this game only voted UwU and dipped.

His vote on midnight I don’t like either.

Vote Lynch Robin
I'm interested in hearing from Robin as well, they came in towards the end grillin Nat, but that's about it

Vote Lynch Robin @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
defintly up for this

vote lynch robin
Anyways lets move on with the show.

[Vote lynch Midnight delight]
@Lord Genome It's about time you speak, Usopp says you have some insider info on this.

Vote Lynch Lord Genome @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
I didn’t do that... One of my first scum reads was ducking midnight. You come in here having done nothing last phase and you throw shade on me?
what is this and that huh?? I didn’t try to get rid of anybody, I wanted reactions.

Hey hey, look at this ok?

Vote Lynch T-Pein

Please type Vote Lynch Player X in the thread. You don‘t need to unvote, but you need to vote in this format for your vote to be counted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.