Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed poll of scum reads:

Midnight survived a day lynch, that's in the vast likelihood of cases a Mafia ability, a townie in general has no real business with surviving a lynch... and apparently he wasn't even killed at night despite vigs should have most likely offed him.

Gambit, well... that post I quoted. I have issues with his game style. Just like I had with Light's in early game, but apparently Light might have attempted to gain town cred. by voting Midnight out knowing that the lynch would have failed and so it wasn't as solid as a common bussing, hence as detrimental.

But the thing is... if Gambit, Light and Midnight were eventually part of the same team, Light would of had only to gain by voting up the man surviving the lynch and not Gambit.

I would like to add Rej to the poll, a survivor that is also supposedly a role or ability Cop, that's fishy.
Let me know your opinions Town.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Saw the first vote I saw, it was them, so they must be suspect.
So you're gonna sheep the votes only?

What’re your reads TAC
I am not TAC. TAC is @LuthonTheDragDown

If you're asking me what my read on TAC is I think he's the announcer and can't post here. Don't think a scum would have such a role.

I'm going to make this clear to Deidara-senpai @LuthonTheDragDown and the rest of town.

Rej claimed survivor who has to "investigate", and he revealed that Gambit was bus driven with Juliet. I can also confirm this.

Only reason Gambit would be bus driven with a townie is to be protected.

@Fujishiro @T-Pein™ @MangoSenpai @Light D Lamperouge @Finalbeta @Marimo_420
So Gambit being bus driven is confirmed. So he's either being protected or being used as a pawn.

So we're practically back to the D1 lynch. Midnight or Gambit.

But let's see if we can get a wagon on Gambit. With his flip we'll see if you and Rej are telling the truth at least. I still don't like Midnight, someone should shoot him hopefully.

Vote lynch Gambit @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller

So Gambit being bus driven is confirmed. So he's either being protected or being used as a pawn.

So we're practically back to the D1 lynch. Midnight or Gambit.

But let's see if we can get a wagon on Gambit. With his flip we'll see if you and Rej are telling the truth at least. I still don't like Midnight, someone should shoot him hopefully.

Vote lynch Gambit @Flower @Kvothe Kingkiller
One of them def needs to die, we need this flip.

Town bus driving Gambit is not a town move, so I don't see why it'd happen otherwise.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Somebody just give me a consensus town read ffs cba
Midnight Delight
seems like a hybrid investigative/protective role with a lynch dodge (most likely one-shot) people shouldnt be surprised about townies having lynch dodges nowadays, even if it can slightly be considered bastardly, it sometimes can be used to carry a town role to another cycle

he looks like someone who tries to be of value to his team, but he doesn't know how to project this value, that is why he acted like he acted, I might give him this one time a chance to be a townread, also because seemingly Gambit survived the lynch and afterwards got bus driven, which makes Midnight look good again

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
One of them def needs to die, we need this flip.

Town bus driving Gambit is not a town move, so I don't see why it'd happen otherwise.
Are you talking about my pawn comment? Nah with that I meant scum would bus drive Gambit with other townies, if Gambit is a townie, to make him more sus. Two birds with one stone. But it's tinfoily at best, and he was most likely just protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.