Status
Not open for further replies.
why is that? hopefully not tmi :(
Like your Midnight TMI?

I just don't get scum vibes from him anymore. I think scum bus drove him to frame him, this might be their preferable tactic.

I never, and I legitimately can't remember ever being the one to push someone for a lynch when scum because I don't want what comes with a mislynch when scum. Now I got nothing to hide so I am standing by the lynch.
OR, you got better at it :wellwell:

Hmm.. interesting. So you think Usopp is a mafia candidate?
I am saying do not "Town Clear" him just for this.
Of course mafia will know who is town.
Do you really think Final Beta would be 100% anti midnight if they knew they would flip town and make him look bad?
Mafia would want to be either neutral or anti midnight vote imho.

Unless they are playing 5d chess and write what I just wrote. And actually go all in on midnight knowing full well they would flip town but I think this is negative as midnight was scummy AF and needed no one to push his wagon.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You know that you saying this doesn't make it true lmao. Explain why. It seems to me like you guys wanna divert the attention to me.

I pushed Midnight for 2 days. I was wrong on him, but I read him as scum and I'll take this one on me. But what's the point in me pushing him so if I knew he was town. I'd rather avoid that shit rather than be the one pushing him.
i dont think u rly pushed midnight
u just went off his clown play day 1 and placed ur vote
never ACTUALLY took a stance on it

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, I specifically said, I'm up for either one. I just liked FinalB, T-pein and Nat's points on the matter. and as such me "SHEEPING" finalB doesn't seem unnatural at all.
yes can u actually sit down with me and tell me why u like their points better?

stop the one liners, i need something tangible, a good reason.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you say u like their points better but still decide to go with my vote on gambit anyway with the excuse that i begged u to do so

but ofc u wudnt do so if gambit's wagon was big enough

I said if no mafia die tonight

which could bring down Town to 7-8

at which point Town would have a real hard time coming back.
If that happens Town would have a hard time but I don’t see how that would translate to Mafia controlling Lynches tbh.
So yeah as I said nothing. You know full well this isn't my scum play. I never, and I legitimately can't remember ever being the one to push someone for a lynch when scum because I don't want what comes with a mislynch when scum. Now I got nothing to hide so I am standing by the lynch.

Of course there are scum among active players. Obviously Gambit then, I don't see anything in Rej's or Midnight's roles that would allow Midnight to survive a lynch, meaning someone was trying to save Gambit with that failed lynch. And someone who voted for Midnight, which is me, Nat, Gambit, Rebron, T-Pein and Beta. I obviously know I am townie tho.
Like your Midnight TMI?

I just don't get scum vibes from him anymore. I think scum bus drove him to frame him, this might be their preferable tactic.
I remember asking you what the odds were of both of them being town and framed. And you answered me that you don’t think both of them can be town.

I also recall Gambit’s plea to listen to FB being out of character from him and thus being trustworthy enough for you? What else did Gambit do to make you town read him this much?

Did you know that he implied having the ability to bus drive himself when I told him that no one came out saying they did that meaning it was probably a scum that performed that action on him?

Also thoughts on UwU? Irc Martin hennes is supposed to be King in a way. I thought he was Rej’s role.

I can’t think of anyone that has to select people to save or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.