Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
ye this what i was refering to

and few posts later u can see mango asking about it

then ripped starts talking weird and suddenly dies
Of course I would ask him, because he behaved very differently from D1.. Why wouldn't I ask?
You come on, like scum would be so obvious.

What does the rest of your scum chat say?
Exactly. Like why would I make myself so obvious?
Cal tunneled me all game, if I killed him I would make myself the lynch, had it not been for Gambit and Midnight Delight being prolonged in the limelight for D2..

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
sometimes it's the simplest answer

Do you think I'm lying?
I don't think, lol, I know..

Your predescessor was maf, and now your scumchat finally have an excuse to get me.
I literally POINTED OUT MYSELF THAT I WAS THE ONE TO LOOK AT.

I am open to this, investigate me, track me, vig me, lynch me. You will find your answers

Emil

Certified Memelord
Of course I would ask him, because he behaved very differently from D1.. Why wouldn't I ask?

Exactly. Like why would I make myself so obvious?
Cal tunneled me all game, if I killed him I would make myself the lynch, had it not been for Gambit and Midnight Delight being prolonged in the limelight for D2..
look mango u have been collecting red flags like a magnet collecting iron nails bro

enough is enough, this will get hammered and i will see ur lynch through if i lived to do so

this one for @RippedCal

To whomever gave me this lame ass PR:

To be honest, you're the biggest bum in this game, and to be honest my reaction to this guy giving me a PR, you midget, yeah, I'll fight you any day of the week, you see you, you bum from worstgen forums...it's personal between me and you and i'm going to do you some serious harm you big stiff idiot. Also, they're gonna need 10 plumbers to do you when i'm finished with you and also...you are getting it. For sure. Call me out. Call me any names and you are getting it.
He said this weird shit earlier and its related to this ability.

[Active Ability - Trashtalking] - During the day phase, you may choose to trashtalk another player. They will be so depressed that they won't be able to perform any actions the following night (2 shots)
This seems like Mango knows i'm town ??????????
Mango post on me seems TMI'ish. I read back yesterday and liked Natalija a lot more than I previously had done.

I really don't like Light
4 minutes before dying lmao.

Light's play around the restaurant opening just didn't seem natural at all, it seemed planned out and it felt like at points he was just ignoring facts to sus people

He sussed Light and Mango hard, UwU too to an extent.

And he felt good about Nat.

Now either someone is trying to frame Mango or its him.

*Tinfoil time*
To be honest Usopp has been on Mango's case and pointing out how badly he's playing this game.

Could be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.