Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that’s what I was going to do...
Why didn't you do it N1?
So Light (Udell)/Robin/TAC/Reborn are the most suspicious right now

The first two are T-Pein voters.
I stated my reasons for going after Pein and TAC. What you think is your business. You quoted Usopp in from your chat and attempt to split the votes. Now you instantly want to go after the voters. The only person who voted instantly was Robin. I don't know what you and your scum mates cooking up however I know you are not be trusted. I know I am town but what are you?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why didn't you do it N1?

I stated my reasons for going after Pein and TAC. What you think is your business. You quoted Usopp in from your chat and attempt to split the votes. Now you instantly want to go after the voters. The only person who voted instantly was Robin. I don't know what you and your scum mates cooking up however I know you are not be trusted. I know I am town but what are you?
How many times can I fucking explain this before y’all get it? I cannot do anything on days when I’m inactive, like the first two of this game. Do you need me to spell out exactly when I’ll be returning so y’all don’t blame me for shit I have no control over?

Bussing also exists.
He would need to be my scum buddy in order for me to buss him and given that his passive is troll I legit thought he may have been jester. No wonder he got caught easily. That's why I wanted him shot and not lynched, which should have been done ages ago. The amount of sus things I saw DP1 is insane. I hope I roll scum next game I play so I pretend to be silence and watch town lynch each other :goatasure:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Like, damn, can y’all think? Why would scum be inactive two out of every three days? What host would turn the bad guys into sitting ducks in a game where they have more information than most?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Flowa turned a mafia member into a troll. So I wouldn't rule out the silenced players either.
Good, then shoot me sometime before D6 and see why your paranoia still doesn’t help town. Not like Gambit spent most of this phase accusing me of being scum or anything, and the “silence = mafia” thing has a hilariously low success rate.

Good, then shoot me sometime before D6 and see why your paranoia still doesn’t help town. Not like Gambit spent most of this phase accusing me of being scum or anything, and the “silence = mafia” thing has a hilariously low success rate.
Will you stop playing a victim for a fucking second? I don't think you're scum, but it's not impossible that one of the silenced players are.

Like, damn, can y’all think? Why would scum be inactive two out of every three days? What host would turn the bad guys into sitting ducks in a game where they have more information than most?
LMAO look at his scum flip are you serious man?
The game is certainly balanced. Like I said I fake being silenced as scum before because my scum meta suck and guess what? It worked no one touched me. I survived until all my mates were killed and town finally figured it out. You know what screw it. Imma let yall learn the hard way.

you mean to tell we got an announcer, and like 5 silenced players lmao. Something ain't adding up.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Will you stop playing a victim for a fucking second? I don't think you're scum, but it's not impossible that one of the silenced players are.
LMAO look at his scum flip are you serious man?
The game is certainly balanced. Like I said I fake being silenced as scum before because my scum meta suck and guess what? It worked no one touched me. I survived until all my mates were killed and town finally figured it out. You know what screw it. Imma let yall learn the hard way.

you mean to tell we got an announcer, and like 5 silenced players lmao. Something ain't adding up.
Whatever, looks like town’s heading in the right direction for another loss with y’all at the helm...see you in a few days, provided scum hasn’t won on the strength of your brilliant theories by then.

Most likely TAC.

There's time to look after Udell/Robin and see.

I suggest Reborn is dealt with first.

The hilarious notion about him is that he first claims he wants to reveal an info and will the moment he returns, so I legitimately get suspicious that he doesn't do it immediately and also that he doesn't when returning, not that I don't think about the offchance he could change his mind, but he had felt confident about revealing the info in the first post he claimed he would of revealed; then he replies to me in an appalling way not once, but twice, too bad looking, only augmenting my suspicions and his inconsistency is clear enough now because it's like he's visibly playing dumb and being caught into a lie at the same time, quite probably. Why would he behave in a such a secretive and inconsistent way.

TAC is suggesting me to shoot Light to prove I'm Vig. I'm no vig. And even if I'm vig, what are the odds that I might be used again so that the attempt to shoot Light will fire back to me like what we thought happened last night?

I have a post restriction but that only applies in DP. And perhaps this is the reason why Juliet has the ability to unleash Diner so that towns with post restrict can talk freely at night w/o having their abilities mod crushed.

I visited Nat last and cast a powerful orb at her house to power up whatever abilities she would choose to use. When you say power-up, it means if she aimed to shoot at people, it will be unstoppable, if she invests, there might be a chance to 100% get the alignment of that specific person, bypassing whatever passive her target might have, RB will be an absolute RB, and so on. Nat was the only one I trust last phase.

Now with regards to the turn of events. We can't blame ourselves for lynching Midnight, he played bad these two phases. But this is not about how bad he was, it's how good the scums tried to manipulate the platform so that it would be in their favor. I voted him to save myself ofcourse. However, I seriously think that the ratio of players is only limited to one single faction against us towns. There is a big possibility that 3rds who have crazy wincons are present these games. Rej is a prime example of that. But just because they're 3rds, doesn't mean that they are harmful to town. I am not inclined to believe that this is a multiball. If this is such, then the below should be the distribution based on my experience

24 players
4 mafia team 1
4 mafia team 2
4 3rds
12 towns

But that would be heavy for town if the scums are equal to our numbers. Perhaps, like the game I played in OJ back then, there is 3rd group who is both anti-mafia and anti-town. But that's unimaginable. I say 6 mafia, 4 indies, the rest are town.

I trust Beta for the reason that he's viewing the game in different perspective rather than throwing omnidirectional susses across the channels. Tunnel vision and focusing hard on me and midnight was the worst step we've done so far, disallowing us to see through the others. I don't like the idea of not pressuring the inactive players because there may be town amongst them. that's ridiculous. I guess we all know, that scums fave hideout is inactivity. I have been trying to be as active as I could to try to eliminate that view on me but my passive would tell otherwise.

Right now, Mango is looking bad for almost TMIng the entire time. I'd say he's buddy with UWU and some other inactives.

Reborn is shady that's given, he has to be checked.

I don't think Light is scum tho. But I do feel that there might be scum between Ussop and T-Pein.
Important to reread as well, for night actions

Most likely TAC.

There's time to look after Udell/Robin and see.

I suggest Reborn is dealt with first.

The hilarious notion about him is that he first claims he wants to reveal an info and will the moment he returns, so I legitimately get suspicious that he doesn't do it immediately and also that he doesn't when returning, not that I don't think about the offchance he could change his mind, but he had felt confident about revealing the info in the first post he claimed he would of revealed; then he replies to me in an appalling way not once, but twice, too bad looking, only augmenting my suspicions and his inconsistency is clear enough now because it's like he's visibly playing dumb and being caught into a lie at the same time, quite probably. Why would he behave in a such a secretive and inconsistent way.
Do. Not. Touch. TAC. :nicagesmile:

Reborn is free for all though

THE TOWN MASSACRE 2.0...

@Natalija [Sword] was killed.

You are Sword

[Passive Ability - Golden Knight] - You are bulletproof and immune to rolecrushes

[Active Ability - Protector] - Protect your target from a kill at night, tanking the attack himself

[Active Ability - The Greatest Knight] - Kill your target at night

[Active Ability - Golden Armor] - You will be super bulletproof while using Protector and your kill will be upgraded to a superkill (1-shot)

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

@JordyTheSloth [Stella] was killed.

You are Stella

[Passive Ability - Bookworm] - Stella is quite shy. As such, you have to act very passive in the thread and may never engage in any heated debates. Failure to comply will result in a modblock the following cycle.

[Active Ability - Curiosity] - During odd days you may choose a player to track the following night. During the even days, you may choose a player to watch the following night

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town

@Jew D. Boy [Worker C] was killed.

Day 4 has begun!

You have 24h to discuss.
Votes lock in 23h.

Status
Not open for further replies.