Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
scum is likely working with uwu btw, so we r certainly in more danger than we think

the protown indie is dead, uwu is just a scum waiting to be hanged rn

this post doesnt sit well with me, specially given that uwu knows robin has to survive for his win con

he said gambit has to survive as well. idk man, does uwu know all the scum team and he wants them to know him so they work together?

I noticed that about Midnight, too. I would be happy to lynch him today.

John Wayne (UwU) put us in a difficult position with his claim. Mafia often members try to make early claims being indies or millers; I just did that a couple of games ago, in fact. I have decided that, personally, I’m okay with letting him live for now. I won’t defend him, but neither will I vote against him today.

I saw you mention post silencing abilities, and I would be surprised to see any such abilities in this setup. I just recently talked to Kvothe about post silencers because of the Worstgen Users game, and Kvothe said she doesn’t like those kinds of abilities and doesn’t think I should have been punished for disobeying them. I haven’t asked Flower what she thinks, but post silencers are widely hated, and Flower knows better than to include them.

As to the rest, I will need a couple of hours to catch up. In the meanwhile, I would be curious to hear from @Natalija why she thinks she’s accrued so many votes.

TAC is suggesting me to shoot Light to prove I'm Vig. I'm no vig. And even if I'm vig, what are the odds that I might be used again so that the attempt to shoot Light will fire back to me like what we thought happened last night?

I have a post restriction but that only applies in DP. And perhaps this is the reason why Juliet has the ability to unleash Diner so that towns with post restrict can talk freely at night w/o having their abilities mod crushed.

I visited Nat last and cast a powerful orb at her house to power up whatever abilities she would choose to use. When you say power-up, it means if she aimed to shoot at people, it will be unstoppable, if she invests, there might be a chance to 100% get the alignment of that specific person, bypassing whatever passive her target might have, RB will be an absolute RB, and so on. Nat was the only one I trust last phase.

Now with regards to the turn of events. We can't blame ourselves for lynching Midnight, he played bad these two phases. But this is not about how bad he was, it's how good the scums tried to manipulate the platform so that it would be in their favor. I voted him to save myself ofcourse. However, I seriously think that the ratio of players is only limited to one single faction against us towns. There is a big possibility that 3rds who have crazy wincons are present these games. Rej is a prime example of that. But just because they're 3rds, doesn't mean that they are harmful to town. I am not inclined to believe that this is a multiball. If this is such, then the below should be the distribution based on my experience

24 players
4 mafia team 1
4 mafia team 2
4 3rds
12 towns

But that would be heavy for town if the scums are equal to our numbers. Perhaps, like the game I played in OJ back then, there is 3rd group who is both anti-mafia and anti-town. But that's unimaginable. I say 6 mafia, 4 indies, the rest are town.

I trust Beta for the reason that he's viewing the game in different perspective rather than throwing omnidirectional susses across the channels. Tunnel vision and focusing hard on me and midnight was the worst step we've done so far, disallowing us to see through the others. I don't like the idea of not pressuring the inactive players because there may be town amongst them. that's ridiculous. I guess we all know, that scums fave hideout is inactivity. I have been trying to be as active as I could to try to eliminate that view on me but my passive would tell otherwise.

Right now, Mango is looking bad for almost TMIng the entire time. I'd say he's buddy with UWU and some other inactives.

Reborn is shady that's given, he has to be checked.

I don't think Light is scum tho. But I do feel that there might be scum between Ussop and T-Pein.

Emil

Certified Memelord
> robin votes uwu
> he insta indie claim

its just too scripted or definitely has purpose behind it
uwu likely knows the scum team and wants to ally with them here, but he can win with town if he adds them to his list

its just by default he wins with scum unless he chooses not to, which seems to be what hes doing now since he refuses to enlist marimo

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It just feels off. It's a lot of effort to save a teammate who'll be more suspicious by these kills. Yet, they also big brained a Midnight lynch save. So I'm not sure they'd do that.

UwU, Light, possibly Gambit and Robin.
Let's assume that what you said could be possible.

In such situation we weigh arguments made so far against him being scum and possibly not.

And, after considering these arguments my understanding says him being scum has higher chance than not.

I am not defending anything, i was playing relaxed in the valentines game and got Lynched for it. You know what, fine. Think im scum or whatever, even try to Lynch me if you want, but no one is gonna follow you on that so good luck buddy.

Reacting aggressively to something that's been annoying me since D1 is different from me deciding to play less aggressive, you yourself told to dial it down as an advice but i guess that don't matter huh?

Double standards? I never locked anyone as scum this game first of all, i speculate and give reasonings.

Do you know what locking someone as scum is? It implies certainty.

I am done talking to you, do your thing, whatever it is.
I don't understand why are you bringing valentine's game to justify yourself this game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
TAC is suggesting me to shoot Light to prove I'm Vig. I'm no vig. And even if I'm vig, what are the odds that I might be used again so that the attempt to shoot Light will fire back to me like what we thought happened last night?

I have a post restriction but that only applies in DP. And perhaps this is the reason why Juliet has the ability to unleash Diner so that towns with post restrict can talk freely at night w/o having their abilities mod crushed.

I visited Nat last and cast a powerful orb at her house to power up whatever abilities she would choose to use. When you say power-up, it means if she aimed to shoot at people, it will be unstoppable, if she invests, there might be a chance to 100% get the alignment of that specific person, bypassing whatever passive her target might have, RB will be an absolute RB, and so on. Nat was the only one I trust last phase.

Now with regards to the turn of events. We can't blame ourselves for lynching Midnight, he played bad these two phases. But this is not about how bad he was, it's how good the scums tried to manipulate the platform so that it would be in their favor. I voted him to save myself ofcourse. However, I seriously think that the ratio of players is only limited to one single faction against us towns. There is a big possibility that 3rds who have crazy wincons are present these games. Rej is a prime example of that. But just because they're 3rds, doesn't mean that they are harmful to town. I am not inclined to believe that this is a multiball. If this is such, then the below should be the distribution based on my experience

24 players
4 mafia team 1
4 mafia team 2
4 3rds
12 towns

But that would be heavy for town if the scums are equal to our numbers. Perhaps, like the game I played in OJ back then, there is 3rd group who is both anti-mafia and anti-town. But that's unimaginable. I say 6 mafia, 4 indies, the rest are town.

I trust Beta for the reason that he's viewing the game in different perspective rather than throwing omnidirectional susses across the channels. Tunnel vision and focusing hard on me and midnight was the worst step we've done so far, disallowing us to see through the others. I don't like the idea of not pressuring the inactive players because there may be town amongst them. that's ridiculous. I guess we all know, that scums fave hideout is inactivity. I have been trying to be as active as I could to try to eliminate that view on me but my passive would tell otherwise.

Right now, Mango is looking bad for almost TMIng the entire time. I'd say he's buddy with UWU and some other inactives.

I don't think Light is scum tho. But I do feel that there might be scum between Ussop and T-Pein.
i see so ur getting coached as to what to say now

24 players
4 mafia team 1
4 mafia team 2
4 3rds
12 towns

:pepemwai: welcome back

Emil

Certified Memelord

24 players
4 mafia team 1
4 mafia team 2
4 3rds
12 towns

if u empowered nat and she shot u

ur ass shud be dead rn

what a fken joke

atleast fake claim properly

24 players
4 mafia team 1
4 mafia team 2
4 3rds
12 towns

T-pein got mad at me for trying to go after inactives last phase, which i didn't really do except on him and Luthon to get them to talk.

Seemed like an overreaction to me.

Irc, Midnight's role buffs people's abilities to become unstopable, and thats what he did to me. That is why i was against his Lynch but i didn't want scum to know what i got so they waste Rbs or whatever on me tonight. But now that her role is out in the open it is best i remind you all of this fact.

Usopp, i said it earlier but you're starting to remind me more and more of the Weeb game, where you only paid attention to the stuff that mattered to you and misread everything else, i thought there was no way you would be but are you mafia ?

Let's assume that what you said could be possible.

In such situation we weigh arguments made so far against him being scum and possibly not.

And, after considering these arguments my understanding says him being scum has higher chance than not.

I don't understand why are you bringing valentine's game to justify yourself this game?
Just drop this man, im not gonna talk about this anymore.

Read Gambit's post and give me your thoughts.

if u empowered nat and she shot u

ur ass shud be dead rn

what a fken joke

atleast fake claim properly
then you insert what Rej had been pointing out kid. i was inferring that bus drive was true based on hypothetical observation both Nat and Rej gave us. First Rej implied that he targeted me alongside with others to get the alignment but only of percentage basis. Nat on the other hand quantified that it would've matched her action. That's a clusterfuck in a single house.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You keep saying she shot him but all Nat said is that she used something ln that can confirm that Gambit was Bus drove with Juliet.
yea she deliberately hinted the vig shot

which could also be mafia shot

Usopp, i said it earlier but you're starting to remind me more and more of the Weeb game, where you only paid attention to the stuff that mattered to you and misread everything else, i thought there was no way you would be but are you mafia ?
hmm

i personally think i've been pretty transparent and looking at the big picture and the game as a whole

my reads have been pretty flexible and changing depending on how people play

i started with beta sus due to the restaurant, shifting to nat for pressure, bk to beta, then went to midnight and ended the day with gambit

day 2 i started pressuring inactives more and spent most the day doing so, then defaulted bk to cfd gambit which i ultimately failed to do

i dont think at any point my play was opposing town's interest but if u think so tell me where

Status
Not open for further replies.