Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Udell didnt get to spend much time with ya, but u subbed in a pretty tight spot and tried to make the most out of it ngl. worked pretty good for the most part so wp by u. dont think u guys needed to bus each others, but rather fake claim some actions like roleblocking beta then come and say thats the reason kill failed n stuff. u just needed 1 more mislynch to win. or 1 less failed night kill lol.
Thanks, I usually sub into a difficult spot whether I am town or scum but whenever I sub I usually get scum and I can't really play that role since I never know what to claim. Also you did good, I actually thought you were the best town. Probably should have just followed the restriction and just post normally in beta's chat. I see you're an adamant person lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I remember that. And I have been scum 3x times in a row in this forum plus another 3 on the other site. And I roll mostly scum in every single game. LOLOLOL
explains the day1 wagons lol

Thanks, I usually sub into a difficult spot whether I am town or scum but whenever I sub I usually get scum and I can't really play that role since I never know what to claim. Also you did good, I actually thought you were the best town. Probably should have just followed the restriction and just post normally in beta's chat. I see you're an adamant person lol.
did u also have no clue what this flavor is about

yes when u sub its hard to claim stuff cuz u gotta try and be consistent with what the person b4 u said. the first thing i do if i sub is iso the person i subbed for lmfao

and yes lmao, i tend to be confident in my reads even if they r wrong :suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thanks for the game @Kvothe Kingkiller @Flower

Congratulations to the winners.

@Reborn @Gambit @MangoSenpai @Udell it was a pleasure being a team with you guys. We somehow lost it after playing with them the entire time, but it is what it is.
As I said earlier we didn't lose to town.

Town was getting butchered by us.

We lost to Robin and tac lmao

And, it was fun in mafia chat.... discussions, nailing every actions and mango and udell talking BS in thread......

except for last two nights lmao

So I am happy with what we achieved. It was good performance from overall Mafia team as a unit.

I don't even blame mango because by that time our win was seriously confirmed but double commute fucked up so badly that we went from 100- 0 in no time. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was actually laughing seeing from celebrating our win and you guys talking about tits to how miserable we were in last two phases

Kudos to tac and Robin though. Really liked how they played in last few phases.

explains the day1 wagons lol

did u also have no clue what this flavor is about

yes when u sub its hard to claim stuff cuz u gotta try and be consistent with what the person b4 u said. the first thing i do if i sub is iso the person i subbed for lmfao

and yes lmao, i tend to be confident in my reads even if they r wrong :suresure:
play with us in the other site. Udell and lot here will be playing there. it's reverse mafia hosted by alwaysmind. one more spot left or two.
ooops sorry for the ad, neither sites have beef with me. love both of them.

Emil

Certified Memelord
play with us in the other site. Udell and lot here will be playing there. it's reverse mafia hosted by alwaysmind. one more spot left or two.
ooops sorry for the ad, neither sites have beef with me. love both of them.
right u reminded me omg

yea AM told me about that

save spot for me im signing now

Status
Not open for further replies.