[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one thing Udell is right, this game would be heavily unbalanced if I was culted. I made myself practically immune, I won't allow someone or something to gain control over my persona.

im pretty sure Fuji was removed from the game. Like he kept saying that there was no way to get rid of him but obviously the game wouldn't be playable if that was true. Somebody had the ability to remove him.

Flower might have avoided to gift me specifically in that she hoped to candy her way into someone else's heart rather than mine, believing that attempting to corrupt me in particular wasn't as proficient from a town vocal standpoint, but also mostly in that I would probably not change my mind about her had she gifted me specifically.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
What do you mean don't say Lanji's investigation lmao? Of course that's a big part of the reason why I sus you. The rest is reads and POE. The PR thing reminds me of Mango in the Garou game so I am wary of it.
So my PR makes you sus me? I admit I went overboard, I've never created a role before lol and I already explained many many times. Abilities are not indicative of faction, except for recruiting ones.

I am not a lazy town, I can be, but I legit just got here lmao. Try something else.
You are sheeping!!! Literally how is no one noticing this...

Status
Not open for further replies.