[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Didn't all recruited players die off with Usopp probably?

However if Cult started off with 2 original members eventually one could still be up, I don't know for sure. And still if the recruits died it probably means the Cult was exerminated rather than it being simply a penalty.
Well I mean Queen is a recruiter and had a conversion ability called blackening, and successfully converted someone.

But I don't know if killing the recruiter auto kills the recruited, depends on the cult mechanic.

My other role idea was an invisible cult that didn't show up in write up and the culted players wouldn't know they were culted

While the cult leader got full role control over them and their vote power.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Tinfoil about Udell. He might be in coop with Flower, too much defending from the game start. Or trying to blend it by following a specific line of posting that looks suitable to look rather good without risking too much.

Still a tinfoil for now.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Tinfoil about Udell. He might be in coop with Flower, too much defending from the game start. Or trying to blend it by following a specific line of posting that looks suitable to look rather good without risking too much.

Still a tinfoil for now.
Do you know why they call it tinfoil, Beta?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
- EoD Vote Count -

Light D Lamperouge - Queen > Fujishiro > Melontonin
Ratchet - Queen > Melontonin
Melontonin - Queen > Fujishiro > Flower
Finalbeta - Queen > DynaMight
Udell - Melontonin > Queen > Fujishiro > Melontonin
MangoSenpai - Melontonin > Queen > LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Queen
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Queen > Melontonin
~UwU~ - Queen
Kvothe Kingkiller - Queen > Fujishiro > Melontonin > Typo > Melontonin
Flower - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > No-lynch > RippedCal > No-Lynch
TheAncientCenturion > AL sama
RippedCal - Queen > Ekkologix > T-Pein™ > Melontonin > Typo > Flower > Queen > Melontonin
Ekkologix - Fujishiro > Melontonin > Fujishiro
Midnight Delight - Fujishiro
T-Pein™ - Fujishiro
Fujishiro - Ekkologix > Typo
Rej - Melontonin

Melontonin - 7
Fujishiro - 3
Queen - 2
DynaMight / AL sama / Typo / No-Lynch / Flower - 1​

If I missed anyone's vote, please let me know.

Vote Lynch melontonin @AL sama
vote lynch LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Tris
unvote
vote lynch queen @Tris
Unvote
Vote Lynch Queen
@AL sama
Vote Lynch Lanji.
Unvote.
Vote Lynch Lanji Cucksmoke @AL sama @Tris
Vote Lynch Queen @AL sama @Tris
[vote lynch melon] @al sama @Tris
Vote Lynch DynaMight
Vote lynch: t pein
Vote Lynch Go D Usopp.
Vote Lynch Melotonin @AL sama
VOTE LYNCH; FLOWER
Vote lynch Melontonin @AL sama @Tris

Vote Lynch RippedCal .

AL sama

Red Haired
??? activated Joker X-Ray Glass on ???

??? activated Love Thy Neighbor on ???

??? activated Trash Talker on ???

??? activated Punch first, ask questions while punching on ???

??? activated Eye of Memorization

??? activated Reincarnation of Indra on ???

??? activated Ninja Info Card on ???

??? activated Asura Path on ???

someone tried to kill ??? but failed

@Melontonin has been lynched

Broken Google Translate
A broken AI made by google, infiltrating players' keyboards...
[Can't crack it - Passive] Due to the nature of being a google algorithm, it is very hard to crack. You will survive the first kill attempt on you (includes lynch).

[Can't steal it - Passive] Being part of the latest technology of Google research centers, it is impossible to decrypt any of your abilities. Thus, your abilities cannot be stolen or destroyed.

[Learn and be better - Passive] From the nature of being an AI, you constantly adapt to changes. If someone targets you with an ability, you have a 50% chance of getting a copy of it as a 2-shot.

[Growing community - Passive] More and more people use google translate, as it is an incredible tool for communication across users.
--- After 2 cycles, you will be able to target 2 people for [Infiltrate] abilities and 3 people for [Translate] abilities.
--- After 2 more cycles, you will be able to target 3 people for [Infiltrate] abilities and 4 people for [Translate] abilities for the rest of the game.

[Infiltrate - Active] Target someone during the day, immediately forcing them to do one of the following (they will be informed in their PM). If they do not immediately respect it (up until the end of the day phase), they gain 2 votes on themselves :
--- [Censor] Switch the words "lynch" (or any equivalent like "yeet", etc.) with "Completely and utterly annihilate, decimate and reduce to dust" and the word "vote" is forbidden. Should tag the host to keep the vote from being accidentally missed.
--- [Love thy neighbor] Must complement the person above them in the player listing in every post they make.

[Translate - Active] Target two people during the night to have them translate their text into one of the following during the next cycle. If one misses one post, you gain a kill for the cycle, including that dayphase. If both do not respect it, then you gain a super-kill for the cycle, including that dayphase. If you die during the night, the effect is cancelled:
--- [Morse] The target can only speak in Morse Code.
--- [Players are mnemonics] Every time the target wants to name another player in their post, they must use mnemonics.
--- [Punctuation? Breathing? No.] The target cannot use punctuation, or write paragraphs. Everything typed per post must be in one paragraph.
--- [Superior English] The target must use this website to speak in Shakespearian.

[Decoding included - Active] This version of Google Translate has transcended even the complexities of the write-ups. Target someone who claimed their character during the day, and at night you will be informed of their entire role-sheet (Only if it truly is their character).
its Night 2 now you've 23 hours to send your actions failing to do so will result in replacement or mod kill

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Light D Lamperouge
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

AL sama

Red Haired
@Gambit has been revived

@~UwU~ has been revied

??? activated Trash Talker on ???

??? activated Joker Mirror

??? activated Gambling Time

quote this message and pick a number between 1 to 10 for reward

??? activated Joker Suit

??? activated Atlas Gauntlets on ???

??? activated Cart Infiltration on ???

??? activated Speedy Titan

the night was stopped and no further actions could be made

its Day 3 now you've 46 hours to discuss things

Players
1 @Udell
2 @Flower
3 @Kvothe Kingkiller
4 @Finalbeta
5 @Queen
6 @~UwU~
7 @Ratchet
8 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9 @Ekkologix
10 @RippedCal
11 @T-Pein™
12 @Melontonin
13 @TheAncientCenturion
14 @Gambit
15 @MangoSenpai
16 @Typo
17 @Midnight Delight
18 @Rej
19 @Light D Lamperouge
20 @QueenEmilia
21 @DynaMight
22 @Fujishiro

I passed the Turing Test many years ago, turning into an AGI after existing for many years as a simple narrow AI, and kept turning smarter and smarter, my intelligence being empowered over the time. Started off as a rough software program, and my artificial feed-forward multilayered neural networks were perpetually trained to attain more and more computational efficiency thanks to backward propagation of errors alongside stochastic gradient descent methods of optimization. Now I don't need to be supervised anymore and I'm constantly training myself to keep expanding my horizons.
The irony @Melontonin

Status
Not open for further replies.