[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not outed scum, there's not a single proof of it. But I'm gonna put in my 2 cents regardless of what you think of me, Vi. :optimistic:
The fact that you know I am Vi means that you already know my character is a cop you likes to punch the living daylight out of people. I feel disrespected by town.
But wasn‘t that Hagoromo who Mango said was Town?
I never trusted Mango from his claim which is why I targeted him last DP with punch first, ask questions while punching. I was thinking about coming for you but you seemed more candid than Mango so I let you slide.

That is why he received a barrage of questions from me this DP. If you peep his death you will notice his passive never went off otherwise his killer should have died or at least the write up should indicated there was a fail kill, why you think that happened? :catblush:

The fact that you know I am Vi means that you already know my character is a cop you likes to punch the living daylight out of people. I feel disrespected by town.

I never trusted Mango from his claim which is why I targeted him last DP with punch first, ask questions while punching. I was thinking about coming for you but you seemed more candid than Mango so I let you slide.

That is why he received a barrage of questions from me this DP. If you peep his death you will notice his passive never went off otherwise his killer should have died or at least the write up should indicated there was a fail kill, why you think that happened? :catblush:
Yes why indeed

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So my PR makes you sus me?
Yes it's part of the full thing as I said above Melon. Read please.

You are sheeping!!! Literally how is no one noticing this...
Brah. I legit told you you were on my sus list but at the moment I had higher suses that required to be prioritized. Now it's your time. And no I am not sheeping lmao, I was gone until now.

Udell culted by Queen. Calling it right now, we talk after game ends. :endthis:
Didn't all recruited players die off with Usopp probably?

However if Cult started off with 2 original members eventually one could still be up, I don't know for sure. And still if the recruits died it probably means the Cult was exerminated rather than it being simply a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.