[FNZ] Super Role Madness [Season 2] Round 5 - Joker Appears In Worstgen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
- Vote Count -

Light D Lamperouge - Queen
Ratchet - Queen
Melontonin - Queen
Finalbeta - Queen
Udell - Melontonin
MangoSenpai - Melontonin > Queen
LANJI CUCKSMOKE - LANJI CUCKSMOKE > Queen
~UwU~ - Queen
Kvothe Kingkiller - Queen

Queen - 8
Melontonin - 1​

If I missed anyone's vote, please let me know.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
why getting so defensive about it tho ratchet san :hihihi:
Their rationale is flawed in my opinion. I don't see any fallacy in my post.

I didn't mention that they are experienced enough to probably get away with a mere lynch out of fear, and also probably came up with something to avoid being killed out of fear. So they stand like a palatable choice for being culted, of course rather for a linear thinker than the diametrically opposed kind of thinker in my opinion.

I didn't factor eventual stuff they may have discovered about him that could alter the odds because we have no knowledge on that if I'm not misremembering. As well as him revealing particular compelling notions to be evaluated.

He's now mentioning he had some offers, unless I had missed such, and this should be considered. And still, it doesn't look like anything about my rationale should change for now. In fact, we don't know whether or not he is lying for starters, however at best we can suggest that he would put too much unnecessary attention upon himself had he lied. Still remaining in the realm of WIFOM but doesn't strike as too benefiting at all.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Their rationale is flawed in my opinion. I don't see any fallacy in my post.
I never said your reasoning was fallacious, I said it was muddled. The point being that hashing out who may have been recruited is useless, because with Cults, the first threat that needs to be addressed is the one doing the recruiting. Hunting for recruitors is a great way to ensure you're not doing that.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I never said your reasoning was fallacious, I said it was muddled. The point being that hashing out who may have been recruited is useless, because with Cults, the first threat that needs to be addressed is the one doing the recruiting. Hunting for recruitors is a great way to ensure you're not doing that.
I think there was an original misunderstanding in place. I didn't implicate we had to deal with the recruited players first, but was merely attempting to entertain a different matter in a constructive way since there's still a long time left to discuss about the game after all. As a proof for that, my vote is currently on Queen, and the odds they are original Cultists strike as very feasible right now.

its hardcore shameless fishing

ofc it bothers me
My man mind Mango is not town and claimed so yesterday. Please stop being a drama queen about me asking him questions. You don't need to know everything and I don't trust you so at this risk of sounding redundant do not worry about my questions to Mango.

It's funny you mention that, because I was offered to "bend the knee and become an ally of a Kingdom". I rejected it of course, because there isn't anyone in this game I'd want to cult with from the off (or even be scum with, frankly). It was also alongside the "your defensive abilities etc have been crushed" and I wasn't sure if they were both independent of each other, so I certainly wasn't going to join someone who tried to threaten me into it.

Your point is kind of muddled, though. You've fallen into the trap of thinking that less experienced players would recruit me, and more experienced players would not. That's not really how it goes. Experienced players are competent enough to appear to break their expected meta, without really breaking it at all. After all, the chances of me being lynched due to the fear that I may have been culted are, I would hope, fairly slim to none. This is important to remember, because while I may be the obvious choice to be recruited, that by itself does not actually mean anything other than from a metagaming standpoint. And metagaming is one of the weakest arguments you can make in Mafia. When you're hunting for a Cult, you're really looking for the leader. Because if you lynch the recruited player, well do that enough times and the Cult will still win, which is why they often start much weaker than a Mafia group. Going after recruits is a fool's errand. It's why the lynch on Queen is important now - even if players they recruit don't die or convert back to the Town afterwards, being able to stop the Cult from growing severely hampers their chances of victory.
This is actually well said. It would be scary if you turned out to be scum
Unvote
Vote Lynch Queen
@AL sama

Hey.

Some of my abilities got destroyed last night. I still managed to send out the gift, though, I think. So that person I gave it to will get it in the second half of this day phase.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Here's my take so far;
TheAncientCenturion
Midnight Delight
Udell

Kvothe Kingkiller
Ratchet
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Rej
DynaMight

Finalbeta
Ekkologix
RippedCal
T-Peinโ„ข
Light D. Lamperouge
QueenEmilia
~UwU~

Melontonin
Gambit
Flower
Queen

Typo
Fujishiro
Here's my take so far;
TheAncientCenturion
Midnight Delight
Udell

Kvothe Kingkiller
Ratchet
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Rej
DynaMight

Finalbeta
Ekkologix
RippedCal
T-Peinโ„ข
Light D. Lamperouge
QueenEmilia
~UwU~

Melontonin
Gambit
Flower
Queen

Typo
Fujishiro

Fixed*

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Here's my take so far;
TheAncientCenturion
Midnight Delight
Udell

Kvothe Kingkiller
Ratchet
LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Rej

~UwU~
DynaMight
Finalbeta
Ekkologix
RippedCal
T-Peinโ„ข
Light D. Lamperouge
QueenEmilia

Melontonin
Gambit
Flower
Queen

Typo
Fujishiro
Is UwU misplaced here, or are they just out of the Town grouping? Because the colour you used is closer to Red than the colour of the names below UwU.

Status
Not open for further replies.